Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Selene's Intervention - Regional and National News!

Greetings Selene!

Welcome to the center place for all regional and national happenings all across Selene! Here you can freely discuss political matters, government policies, and broadcast your nation's news.

Here you can broadly express your political views on our weekly polls, discussions, and interventions. We will be viewing the following issues and events:
  • National and Regional news
  • Government passed policies and laws
  • Regional politics and economics
  • Military campaigns and professes
  • Pro-Selene and Anti-Selene discussions and debates
Anyone is welcome to the thread at anytime. War and aggressive topics aren't recommended to discuss unless its related to government policies or national/international events or conflictions. Racism or poor judgments aren't tolerable, and unrelated or personal topics won't be needed and wanted!

Any potential improvements for the thread will be noted if you start a discussion, vote on a poll related to the thread's improvement, or personally message me. Anyone can ask for a questioned poll for a week. And any form of government or economic interests are always welcomed, we do not discriminate.

Have fun and enjoy!

Selene is the name of a nation. Artemia is the name of the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(08-22-2016, 10:29 PM)Constantine Lambros Wrote: Selene is the name of a nation. Artemia is the name of the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[OCC]: Ah yes thank you for addressing that error I'll update that right away!