Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

ROLEPLAY TAVERN CHARACTER CREATION

This thread is made to create characters for the roleplay tavern, if you want to ask questions then pm me.

To create a character on the roleplay tavern then just type up a summary of your character and post it here, it must be related to the timeline of the roleplay tavern.
Here's how it should look (exclude anything not in bold):

Name: a character without a name is hard to work with, be thoughtful about the people around you...

Appearance/race: are you telling me he doesn't have a face! My god.

Nation: (you can skip this if you want) which country are you from my friend! Norway. Really, where's that?

Biography: I was born then I grew up, yey.

Alignment: are you a rebel or an imperial, either way darth Vader's gonna choke you.

Name: Gynex
Appearance: Brown-sandy hair, tanned face similar to hair, some freckles across nose, brown eyes, Kauzkan. Wears a fur jacket and cloak with a bone dagger on his right hip. Wearing Kauzkan fighting claws on his right hand, as his left is for the dagger, fur shoes.
Nationality: Immigrant from Kauzka
Biography: He was born in Kauzka to two upper middle class people, who was one of the few people that immigrated before 1967 and immigrated to Seniar when he was 5. He grew up there but still stayed close to his heritage and is a believer of Praanier, parents died when he was 18 by a racist serial killer.
Alignment: He is fairly neutral but supports the rebels if he had to decide.

Name: Dalan Or'vatare

Appearance/race: human, tall, lean, scar across his right cheek, long hair in a ponytail, stubble, leather chest/shin armour and cloth pants, curved blade on his back.

Nation: Seniar

Biography: born in the farmlands of seniar two years before his mother died from unknown causes, his father was a veteran soldier who faught for the imperial army of seniar, he died twelve years after Dalan was born. Dalan joined a caravan which traveled across all of seniar, he learned the trade and left the caravan group at sixteen, he then joined the imperial army and learned to use a sword, he became a sergeant within the army and faught the rebels at eighteen, he was captured and interrogated by his future wife, Galanel, he loved Galanel and joined the rebels instead. During a battle Galanel was killed, Dalan went into a rage, killing anyone he saw. Years later the rebellion goes on, he lives as a spy in the rebel outpost within imperial seniar.

Alignment: rebel

Terrence Zerkian

Appearance: Tall, tan and his name starts with a T. Other less interesting things are his armor embed with the symbol of the Soltek Empire (one of the Sol Federation's many previous nations). Has hard armor protecting most of his body and black hair. That's it. Oh he also has a sword called the "The Blade of Sol" on his back. And he's 20 years old. Not only that he's a Soltek. That's interesting, right?

Nation: The Soltek Empire (one of the Sol Federation's many previous nations).

Biography: Terrence lived without any money or parents as a child. He mostly scavenged for food. However, one day he visited a church and converted to Systemic. He goes every day for not just free lunch, but to show his appreciation for the gods. However on his 15th birthday he was offered to become a solider in the army. Terrence, seeing that he could fight for his country and get free food, joins the Soltek Empire's army for about 5 years. However, he soon saw very clearly that the empire was declining and almost reaching its downfall. So he left the army and began work as a mercenary. One day, he's hired as a solider for the imperial cause and agrees to join for money. He personally doesn't care much for the cause but rather the money.

Alignment: Imperial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk