Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[IC] Flash News

Fornirian Army General Viscount Mauricio of Marabalda has laughed at the NFS, saying that "the NFS can't play the fascist card now. It's too late"

The Drewish Empire has declared its support for the NFS, saying the Forniorians are "barbaric heathens who are trying to exert their control across the world."

A military court has sentenced a recently-captured NFS leader to death by firing squad. His execution will be carried out on Monday.

Fornirian Valeta 3rd Army Division has conquered the last settlement in the NFS's control, and are advancing towards their last base in the nearby Dalazofa Forest.

Qastari has begun offering jobs to foreign laborers in search of work in newly dug uranium mines and infrastructure projects, offering some production based wages and all basic amenities taken care of.

A secret society known as the Brotherhood of Peace has been growing in strength, with an estimated 5,000 members. They are pro-democracy, and have been planning on destroying the fascist dictatorship. However, Yutan has plans to destroy them with his secret police.

Fornoire will give $30 million for the safety of the Brotherhood of Peace.

The RCSK has increased defensive budget and converted several factories to military production lines in response to the ever growing dark shadow of Nationalism that seems to be casting over the globe, it will be a cold winter this year indeed.

Yutan has rejected the offer, stating that the Brotherhood of Peace are a terrorist group attempting to control his nation. "I've finally gotten rid of the communists, and now the main enemy are the liberals. I will do whatever it takes to defend my people and this nation."

In response to the increased aggression shown by the RCSK, the Drewish Empire has stated that if Communist militaries attack the Sol Federation at any time, the Drewish will defend it.