Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[IC] Flash News

The Sol Federation begins funding space exploration. The new space agency founded is known as the Soltek Intergalactic Exploration Agency or SIEA for short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After a long debate, the Federal Assembly has granted various regions the status of Altepetl. The newly  created Altepeh are the following: Ajijic, Autlán, Huaxyacac, Tequila, Tlaquepaque, and Zacatlán.

An organized group of ~100 gunmen has surrounded the Royal Palace. It is suspected that the deposed nobility of the previous Fornirian Absolute Monarchy are behind this attack. Soldiers are being sent to the area.

Despite the soldiers fighting the gunmen, the ~15 gunmen left have kidnapped King Willihiam III, and have fled. The military has blockaded Catherine.

Two of the "three sisters" - Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl - which paint Tenochtitlán's famous skyline, have erupted less than an hour from each other. The capital city of Tenochtitlán is being inundated by ash and fire from large embers, a State of Emergency has been declared, and the Federal Army is attempting to evacuate the enormous capital, with a population of 32.3 million people

Edit:
OOC: This is going to be the start of an RP so wait for the thread before you reply to this

Edward Yutan has officially denounced communism, and calls for a battle against communism. He will also cut all trade with communist countries.

Alssahra has raised the tax on use of the Alnnahr Alkabir, causing outrage in the Sach'aqan hegemony.

Despite the blockade, an attack of ~2,000 gunmen on one of the army lines of the city has seen the kidnappers flee. The ~2,000 militiants are believed to be reinforcements. The Fornirian Army and Air Force have blockaded all routes outside of Catherine.

In retaliation, the Fornirian Army has bombarded a noble mansion in the north, and has conducted a surprise raid in many others. The nobility is suspected of running the Northern Fornirian Mafia.

Sach'aqan gunboats have been leaving docks in port cities along the Nahr.