Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[IC] Flash News

The Fornirian Air Force has begun airstrikes against the anarchists.

Anti-air craft units have been set up in Shycus and many of the other cities, excepting Siotos, as the anarchists there wish to make peace, and Messes the home base of the Equalists. Keemu attacks the Solteks decisively, retaining minimal casualties.

The Fornirian Air Force has also begun airstrikes against the Equalists.

Yutan has warned Fornoire to not attack the Equalists. "At this rate, you'll just kill everyone to make your own gains. Anymore attacks on them and I will use force against your air force," said Yutan.

The Fornirian Air Force Chief, Fabian Ausuberi, has declared that "we do not agree with neither side. Fornoire feels nothing but disdain at both factions"

"So you're just gonna kill everyone? Seems civilized," said Yutan. "I can't believe this."

Fornoire has sent an expeditionary force of 30,000 troops into Kauzka. They will help any democratic opposition and help them organize into rebel movements. The Fornirian Navy has also attacked Soltek ships.

Sylon has warned the Sol Federation against attacking Fornoire, as it will be taken as a declaration of war against Sylon thanks to the centuries old alliance between the two countries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yutan has asked Fornoire to agree to the following terms:
Fornoire will get troops out of Kauzka.
The Sol Federation will pay 5 million dollars in aid and repair of damaged jets.

Keemu's army has grown to 75,000 people and he has set up turrets along the coastline, he is ready for any impending war.