Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[IC] Flash News

Qing Resell has called for the spread of Sorism in places such as Procellia. As such, multiple political parties have been founded in other countries.

Sasaufe contacts Daniel Turnt to discuss the pact.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The party National Sorists of Sylon has been banned by the Sylonnic Government with all future Sorist parties preemptively banned on account of their extreme fascism and adherence to Enrique Gallo's beliefs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qing Resell, furious at this recent act, has denounced the Sylonnic government and has asked Daniel Turnt to boycott Sylon.

The Imperial Greek Military Army had attacked the cult at its source only doing critical damage because most of them had fled the area.

This has caused the Greeks to be angry because they think someone had warned them

The long war between the anti Seniaran rebels and the imperial forces may end sooner than we think, due to the massive help given by neighbouring nations the imperial army has taken the main rebel base.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daniel Turnt has criticized the Procellian government for claiming to be neutral but yet involving itself in many events throughout the world.

Sorism fails in Kauzka as the government is not party based

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Qing Resell, strongly disappointed at Sorism's failure in places like Sylon and Kauzka, says Sorist parties if they cannot be elected into the government, then revolt against it and form a new government.

The Imperial Greek Military State is strongly in defence of the Porcellian Government and finally states that if you bring Porcellia in the war or try to make it a non neutral country then the Imperial Greek Military States will have to act and even claimed that Porcellia was helping both sides in medical supplies but not in violence in other words it is a pacifist neutral country

The Imperial Greek Military States army was mobilised thinking that there will be a war between Selene and the Anti Selene pact and so King Haralambos Tsambiras went to Byzantium to talk about the possibility of a War