Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Richard Tekzume's Citizenship

It was a stormy day in the city of Roma. There were thousands of people in the city but there was one special person who will be one of the 1,000 people to go to Selene. This person was a 13 year old boy named Richard Tekzume. Tekzume lived in the Sol Federation, a nation that had very rocky relations with the nation of Selene. Thus, the Sol Federation only allows for 1,000 citizens a year to immigrant into Selene. The Sol Federation also has a lot of requirements in order to immigrant such as wealth, religion, race, and etc. As many as 50,000 people apply for citizenship in Selene and many say it is hard just make it halfway. But Tekzeme was one of the lucky ones to have been given citizenship by his great grand father. Tekzume was never rich but his great grand father with the money he saved all his life, bought him citizenship. Now Tekzume was standing in front of the airport that was taking him to Selene. "This is where I say goodbye to my home country," he said. "Thank you great grand father for giving me citizenship." And with that, he soon headed for the airplane that would take him to Selene to meet the Crown Prince.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk