Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Microstates and Artemia

To clarify here:

I also propose that this portion be explained in depth. Microstates would be under the control of the owning (creator) nation who put it forth. This would take on a couple different situations though, one of which is simply carving out a small few kilometer square zone in one's own nation to create the microstate, no problem. The second though is what could easily raise issues in terms of the current rules. 

As I highlighted above, if say Satoria wished to create a microstate along the Parthenopian coast that would require close coordination for history between myself and Justinian in regards to the new microstate. Along with my consent to permanently surrender a few square kilometers to create what I am calling a microplot

I emphasize that a microplot will require serious coordination, between the microstate creator and the owner of the land that is being given up for the plot. It will also above all else require consent of the owner of the plot to do this. 

The reason I put forward that we should be allowed the creation of microplots is people (like me) don't always want to rp the culture of their main nation, and thus by allowing them to work with another nation to divide off a small (minuscule) fragment of that nation's plot it would also allow them to experience and work with another culture/ethnicity in Artemia. This would also encourage those who are wanting to create a microstate to work with other nations and to create a rich little piece of history.

Messages In This Thread
Microstates and Artemia - by Parthenopias - 07-07-2017, 03:25 PM
RE: Microstates and Artemia - by Fornoire - 07-09-2017, 08:07 PM
RE: Microstates and Artemia - by Parthenopias - 07-09-2017, 08:14 PM
RE: Microstates and Artemia - by Parthenopias - 07-15-2017, 01:44 PM
RE: Microstates and Artemia - by Parthenopias - 07-15-2017, 01:51 PM
Microstates and Artemia - by Evangelous Dimitriou - 07-15-2017, 02:19 PM
RE: Microstates and Artemia - by Fornoire - 07-15-2017, 03:16 PM