Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[IC]  A Visit to Qastari

Smasei, Qastari

Finally, Prince Yousef in Qastari. He was impressed by this nation, re-building itself and industrializing as well. Perhaps Fornoire could also experience such revival. Maybe capitalism could even make this resurgence stronger than Qastari's, but that was a topic for another time.

He was unfazed by the strange looks average Qastaris gave him. He was in a foreign visit, and his objectives were clear: set up an embassy, and craft a visa-free deal with Qastari diplomats. It was suggested to him that, if things went well, reduction of tariffs could also be discussed.

And now, he faced his first task. Yousef, holding on to his agenda, began to speak.

"I give you our gratitude" said Yousef "I was treated well. The Kingdom of Fornoire has dispatched me to negotiate the following: the establishment of embassies between our two nations, and a visa-free deal. The latter is to increase tourism and economic activity to and from Fornoire, and the same for Qastari"

"There is also a secondary topic in our agenda: reduction of tariffs, so economic exchange can increase. If all goes well, I have been instructed to negotiate this with you as well, if you permit it"

"Let us start. First, the establishment of embassies. As a representative of the Fornirian crown and of the Fornirian government in Catherine, we would like to create an embassy, or otherwise known in other nations as a 'diplomatic mission' in Qastari, and for Drakos to do the same in Fornoire. Our two nations could communicate better and have representation in the other's nation. Does Qastari agree to this?"

Messages In This Thread
A Visit to Qastari - by Fornoire - 06-20-2017, 09:27 AM
RE: A Visit to Qastari - by Qastari - 06-23-2017, 12:31 PM
RE: A Visit to Qastari - by Fornoire - 06-23-2017, 04:41 PM
RE: A Visit to Qastari - by Qastari - 07-22-2017, 02:57 AM