Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[PMQ]  Prime Minister´s Questions [31.05.17]

"Thank you, Madam Speaker. I am pleased to announce that I have organised my full and final cabinet, whose composition is made up of two MEs from the Environmentalists, four MEs from the Liberal Alliance, and 8 MEs from Selenids United.

The Interior Minister shall be Theodora Arsenis, of Selenids United. The Foreign Minister shall be Adelpha Thanou, of Selenids United. The Defence Minister shall be Vrisiis Papandreou, of Selenids United. The Treasury Minister shall be Antonis Simitis, of the Liberal Alliance. The Health Minister shall be Sofia Giannakou, of the Liberal Alliance. The Space Minister shall be Panos Efthymios, of Selenids United. The Environmental Minister shall be Tasos Gennimata, of the Environmentalists."

Vangelis stopped for a moment to take a drink of the lime-infused tonic water. He had left the squeezed lime on the rim of the glass, but decided that next week's should be a lemon, even if he preferred the deliciously sour green fruit.

"The Energy Minister shall be Eleni Dendias, of the Liberal Alliance. The Education Minister shall be Yannis Papangelopoulos, of Selenids United. The Agriculture Minister shall be Philippa Karamanlis, of the Environmentalists. The Economic Minister shall be Konstantinos Fyssas, of the Liberal Alliance. The Transportation Minister shall be Franguolis Roupakias, of Selenids United. The Law Minister shall be Dimitra Vgenpoulos, of Selenids United. The Culture Minister shall be Georgios Samaras, of Selenids United.

I will now take questions from both the ruling coalition and the opposition coalition until the tonic water is gone."

Messages In This Thread
Prime Minister´s Questions [31.05.17] - by Evangelous Dimitriou - 06-01-2017, 07:43 AM