Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Map of Artemia

(06-14-2017, 12:28 AM)avalanche75 Wrote: I told you about the issue so could you please give me my land and also as you said choose what cities you want to keep

so could you please give me my land thankyou.

I have added your claim, but please (and this goes for all future claims) be aware of the following:
  • Claims must include realistic nation and city names. I reserve the right to edit or request that the claimant edit unrealistic city names (QWERTY, Flaming Spittoon, etc).
  • "My brother/friend is using the same computer" isn't a valid excuse. We can't enter your room and verify that you truly are two separate people with two separate accounts. Based on what we can (or can't) actually prove, you could well be the same person trying to manage to accounts. It's not fair, but it's the best we can do. Please don't let other people use your device or network, that only invites trouble when they make a claim.
  • Only make a claim if you intend to be an active roleplayer. Simply wanting to be on the map is a bad reason for making a claim. If you know you won't be active in nation roleplaying, there are other options, like our regional newspaper, the Ekklesia, forum games and so forth. Start a thread in the Introductions and Registration section to ask what else you can do.

I am removing my previous claim to Anesia in favour of the following.

MAP APPLICATION FORM

Nation in Selene: Constantine Lambros
Nation Name: Septima
Plot Number: 178
Type of Claim: Primary
Capital City: Castietya / The Byzantium point between the main island and the smaller island, on the main island's side.
Customisation: Tago / Northwestern coast of the main island
Luksa / Southwestern inland of the main island
Suba Johan / Right across Casitetya on the smaller island
Supra Johan / Southern coast of the smaller island

(06-25-2017, 10:46 PM)Constantine Lambros Wrote: I am removing my previous claim to Anesia in favour of the following.

MAP APPLICATION FORM

Nation in Selene: Constantine Lambros
Nation Name: Septima
Plot Number: 178
Capital City: Castietya / The Byzantium point between the main island and the smaller island, on the main island's side.
Customisation: Tago / Northwestern coast of the main island
Luksa / Southwestern inland of the main island
Suba Johan / Right across Casitetya on the smaller island
Supra Johan / Southern coast of the smaller island

I've added your claim and removed Anesia.

I've also removed Varenil and Kacj, whose nations ceased to exist.

Yes i will be an active roleplayer and i will certainly join roleplayes

EDIT:

I would like my capital renamed from Aetira to Parthenion please.

MAP APPLICATION FORM

Nation in Selene: Puglove
Nation Name: Puglov
Plot Number: 138
Capital City: Pastelsin
Customisation: Pugnacity, which should be located on the southernĀ coast - Pastelsin should be located more to the center, I think.

(06-30-2017, 03:38 PM)Parthenopias Wrote: EDIT:

I would like my capital renamed from Aetira to Parthenion please.

I've renamed the capital. My apologies for the delay in doing this.

(07-13-2017, 10:47 PM)Fluffington Wrote: MAP APPLICATION FORM

Nation in Selene: Puglove
Nation Name: Puglov
Plot Number: 138
Capital City: Pastelsin
Customisation: Pugnacity, which should be located on the southernĀ coast - Pastelsin should be located more to the center, I think.

I've added your claim. Welcome to Selene! Smile

--

In compliance with our activity laws, I've removed the following nations from the map:
  • Kraunxchenburg
  • I.A.F.
  • Soltek Federation
  • Alexra
  • Varraran
  • Akatsukistan
I also remind Imperial Military Greek States/Firefly54 that their activity is rather low, so they might want to get a bit more active. If the problem is not being sure of what to do, who to interact with or something else, just send me a message, and we can sort it out. Smile

[Image: jkf5f7.png]
Can I have a few more cities on my map like so? Taifal in the south, Rashan in the North, and Smasei on the island.

MAP APPLICATION FORM

Nation in Selene: PalloMonges
Nation Name: PalloMonges
Plot Number: 004
Capital City: Angela / somewhere in the Northeastern area
Customisation: Las Palmas / southern area, near the ocean.

I've made the changes to Qastari and added PalloMonges. Welcome! Smile