Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Become a Roleplayer

Fair enough. That amount of guesswork does sound tedious.

(10-20-2016, 06:03 PM)Justinian Kalominos Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 03:59 PM)Atariia Wrote: Nation in Selene: Atariia
Nation Name: Atariia
Plot: West of Alssahra to the river, northeast corner hits the lake, north and east borders run along the river
Customisation: Capital city of Atar on the eastern bank of the lake where it hits the sea, more cities/locations incoming later (capital, city names, locations)

Please be aware that your nation needs to be in Selene for you to apply. Smile

I am officially a member of Selene.  Big Grin

(10-21-2016, 06:32 PM)Atariia Wrote:
Plot: West of Alssahra to the river, northeast corner hits the lake, north and east borders run along the river
Customisation: Capital city of Atar on the eastern bank of the lake where it hits the sea, more cities/locations incoming later (capital, city names, locations)

I'm really sorry, but I wonder if you could clarify your plot request? I've been reading it several times, but I can't make sense of which river would the east border run along if your plot is to reach the lake north of Alssahra.

(10-20-2016, 07:37 PM)Justinian Kalominos Wrote:
This rule is targeted at nations large enough that any mainland claim would be tiny in comparison with their island territories. If your entire country is based in an large archipelago, it makes little sense you should have a small piece of land in the mainland. It does make sense a nation with small islands to have a larger portion of its territory in the mainland.

The size limit is there because there will be future nations coming to claim their land, and we need to ensure there is enough space in the map for them. The current limit allows nations to be as large as around 1 200 000 km^2, depending on their specific location. That is a considerably large nation, but one also should consider that larger is not always better. What matters is not how many millions of squared kilometres your nation has, but how you develop it.

I should point out that the limit is not absolute. If there is a new user who comes with an interesting nation concept that would necessarily call for a slightly larger nation, it is entirely possible to let them claim a territory larger than 60 000 px.

I hope this helps clarify the reasoning behind both rules.
Yeah this makes a lot of sense. I guess it was a matter of "don't ask for permission ask for forgiveness." Thanks for adding that on the map by the way.

(10-22-2016, 04:12 PM)Justinian Kalominos Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 06:32 PM)Atariia Wrote:

I'm really sorry, but I wonder if you could clarify your plot request? I've been reading it several times, but I can't make sense of which river would the east border run along if your plot is to reach the lake north of Alssahra.
Shoot I meant north and west border run along the river west of Alssahra. Sorry for the confusion!

Nation in Selene: Eraphalia
Nation Name: Technocratic State of Eraphalia
Plot: http://orig06.deviantart.net/d6bd/f/2016...amb5nl.png
Customisation: See map

justinian do you mind if i ask you to get rid word of "city" "military" or "port" on my city name i just notice it look eye soaring and different than other i am sorry for the inconvience and bad english

Sure.

There will be a map update this Friday, most likely.

Boredomo you're back!

(10-27-2016, 01:47 AM)Kitty Cat Paradise Wrote: Boredomo you're back!
Y sorry for the absen i just got internship away from home so rarely able to go online btw i want to rename my state into "the Autocracy of Boredomo"