Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Become a Roleplayer

(03-21-2017, 09:00 AM)Aughachnywarough Wrote: Nation in Selene: The Thule
Nation Name: The Thule
Plot: 
ShowSpoiler
[Image: SoVO2Ot.png]
(In case the yellow claim doesn't get accepted, then I'll just claim the green spot.)

Customisation: Sangilaq (capital), Tanaraq, Umiaqtorvik, Qaumaniq, Igaalaq, Kanadavik, Igloovik

Sangilaq should be east of the beginning of the river/part that doesn't touch the sea, and really close to the eastern coast, but doesn't really touch it. Three of the cities should be in the southeastern bulge, while the rest should be in the other parts of the country. This only counts if the yellow claim is counted.

Welcome to Selene! Your nation has been added to the regional map. Your nation has a total area of 1 234 473 km^2. If you need any guidance, please feel free to start a thread in this very subforum or send me a message. Smile

(03-21-2017, 03:50 PM)RCSK Wrote: Rename my nation to The Union please and thank you

Done!

(03-23-2017, 02:19 PM)Valheim Wrote: Nation in Selene: Hvalheim
Nation Name: Valheim
Plot: 
ShowSpoiler
[Image: bbddb.png]
Customisation: Valheim's capital city is Gyldenhaven, on the southwestern coast of its largest island, the eponymous Valheim. Other details about major cities and locations are still a work in progress.

Welcome to Selene! Your nation has been added to the regional map. Your nation has a total area of 529 729 km^2. If you need any guidance, please feel free to start a thread in this very subforum or send me a message. Smile

(03-26-2017, 07:23 AM)OldSchoolGangster Wrote:
Nation in Selene:

Nation Name:

Republic of Nostrasia

Plot: 

I wanna be sandwiched between Corumm and Cabelle if that's okay.

Customisation:

Capital: 
  • Lusesurbe (Coastal, should be located at the corner of the land)

Coastal Cities:

• Tenybros 
  • Port Morillin 
  • Vindemiaburg
  • Trumptown
  • Goodplacehill
Inland: 
  • Natumtown
  • Venilin
  • Luggerston

Welcome to Selene! Your nation has been added to the regional map. Your nation has a total area of 578 023 km^2. If you need any guidance, please feel free to start a thread in this very subforum or send me a message. Smile

Is it just me or am I still not on the map?

(03-26-2017, 11:14 PM)OldSchoolGangster Wrote: Is it just me or am I still not on the map?

It's probably you. I've checked the map link again and you're definitely on the map. Check the upper left corner of the western continent.

Varraran and I would like to unite and become one big nation. If this is acceptable, I would like for it to be called the UFSF.
If we can do this I would also like to add two more cities. Kardoban and Xexesia.

Thank you.

(03-31-2017, 09:46 AM)Dictator Archibald Geskin Wrote: Varraran and I would like to unite and become one big nation.

I'm afraid this would take you to almost twice the maximum size limit, and additionally it'd be less than ideal to have two people control the same plot. That said, I'd be happy to go over why you decided to merge and why you thing it would be a good idea; maybe we can work something out. Make sure to PM me or reach me on the chat. :)

Can i also have those two cities put in?

(Sorry to be a pain.)

No problem!

Nation in Selene: Alexran Empire
Nation Name: Alexra
Plot: An area bordering the coast, between Ellevia and Eastern Selene.
Customisation: Capital: Resna Towns: Gelia, Olan, Eve City. (put these anywhere you like)

Hope I did it right!

Code:
Nation in Selene: [nation]Land of Neurotransmitters/nation]
Neurotransmitta:
Plot: The three islands to the left of Sartoria
Customisation: (Capital is Dopa, and there is another main city, Sero. There also the cities Oxyco, Noren, and Canna. You can put them wherever.

If you don't mind to much I'd really appreciate this! Thanks!

May I ask for a point in the Arctic region which is where i will have three naval bases

one of the them is called Sofia and the other is called Eleni which will be situated at the arctic region which is north of my country
the third one is down by the coast of the arctic region which is called Grigoris

Thank You Big Grin