Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Become a Roleplayer

Nation in Selene: The Theocracy of Mondtburg
Nation Name: The Archbishhopric of Mondtburg
Plot: The land in-between Sartoria and Gergoire
Customization: Mondtburg on the River (capital), Leman in the southeast, St. Boniface in the southwest, and Peilar in the central-east

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

(02-01-2017, 08:26 AM)Archbishhopric of Mondtburg Wrote: Nation in Selene: The Theocracy of Mondtburg
Nation Name: The Archbishhopric of Mondtburg
Plot: The land in-between Sartoria and Gergoire
Customization: Mondtburg on the River (capital), Leman in the southeast, St. Boniface in the southwest, and Peilar in the central-east

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Welcome to Selene! Your nation has been added to the regional map. Your nation has a total area of 1 565 179 km^2. If you need any guidance, please feel free to start a thread in this very subforum or send me a message. Smile

(05-21-2016, 08:53 PM)Cabelle Wrote: Nation in Selene:Cabelle
Nation Name:Cabelle
Plot: 
Just south of Aethella between Aethella and the Autocracy of Boredomo bordering the sea on the east.
Customizations: Capital City-Belmonte, Large city on the southern coast-Southport.

Nation in Selene: Fydoria
Nation: Fydoria
Plot: area above caribana and kumari. It is a bit big but it is smaller than sartoria
Customs: Capitol is Arkadios
Important towns and cities: Lomptonburg, Old Radiolia, Taurkon, Guardia

Nation in Selene: Varraran
Nation Name: Varraran
Plot: North of Fornoire, Northeast of Kumari, East of Fydoria (I read Archibald Geskin's post)
Customization: Capital city is Varsharah, other cities include Acherenar, Drunetown, and Ardrakthar

(03-14-2017, 07:20 AM)Cabelle1 Wrote: Nation in Selene:Cabelle
Nation Name:Cabelle
Plot: 
Just south of Aethella between Aethella and the Autocracy of Boredomo bordering the sea on the east.
Customizations: Capital City-Belmonte, Large city on the southern coast-Southport.

Welcome to Selene! Your nation has been added to the regional map. Your nation has a total area of 743 778 km^2. If you need any guidance, please feel free to start a thread in this very subforum or send me a message. Smile

(03-17-2017, 06:10 AM)Dictator Archibald Geskin Wrote: Nation in Selene: Fydoria
Nation: Fydoria
Plot: area above caribana and kumari. It is a bit big but it is smaller than sartoria
Customs: Capitol is Arkadios
Important towns and cities: Lomptonburg, Old Radiolia, Taurkon, Guardia

Welcome to Selene! Your nation has been added to the regional map. Your nation has a total area of 1 077 290 km^2. If you need any guidance, please feel free to start a thread in this very subforum or send me a message. Smile

(03-17-2017, 09:30 PM)Destructor323 Wrote: Nation in Selene: Varraran
Nation Name: Varraran
Plot: North of Fornoire, Northeast of Kumari, East of Fydoria (I read Archibald Geskin's post)
Customization: Capital city is Varsharah, other cities include Acherenar, Drunetown, and Ardrakthar

Welcome to Selene! Your nation has been added to the regional map. Your nation has a total area of 1 600 007 km^2. If you need any guidance, please feel free to start a thread in this very subforum or send me a message. Smile

Nation in Selene: The Thule
Nation Name: The Thule
Plot: 
ShowSpoiler
[Image: SoVO2Ot.png]
(In case the yellow claim doesn't get accepted, then I'll just claim the green spot.)

Customisation: Sangilaq (capital), Tanaraq, Umiaqtorvik, Qaumaniq, Igaalaq, Kanadavik, Igloovik

Sangilaq should be east of the beginning of the river/part that doesn't touch the sea, and really close to the eastern coast, but doesn't really touch it. Three of the cities should be in the southeastern bulge, while the rest should be in the other parts of the country. This only counts if the yellow claim is counted.

Rename my nation to The Union please and thank you

Nation in Selene: Hvalheim
Nation Name: Valheim
Plot: 
ShowSpoiler
[Image: bbddb.png]
Customisation: Valheim's capital city is Gyldenhaven, on the southwestern coast of its largest island, the eponymous Valheim. Other details about major cities and locations are still a work in progress.

Nation in Selene:

Nation Name:

Republic of Nostrasia

Plot: 

I wanna be sandwiched between Corumm and Cabelle if that's okay.

Customisation:

Capital: 
  • Lusesurbe (Coastal, should be located at the corner of the land)

Coastal Cities:

• Tenybros 
  • Port Morillin 
  • Vindemiaburg
  • Trumptown
  • Goodplacehill
Inland: 
  • Natumtown
  • Venilin
  • Luggerston