Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Become a Roleplayer

(09-26-2016, 05:57 PM)Tongau Wrote: I'd love that island between Righteous Empire and Muterra, since I assume I can't have it all the north bit from the two lakes up would work well

You can have the whole island if you want; it's below the maximum size limit. I suppose you could claim part of it so you can have a neighbour in the future and RP border relationships with them, but that's up to you.

Would you like the whole island, or just part of it?

Well heck if I can have the whole magilla I'll take the island as a whole yea.

Awesome. I'll be adding your claim tomorrow.

NationStates Name: Empire of Elsyera
Selene Nation Name: Elsyera Empire
Plot: North of Jalis bordering it along the border and reaching the coast right above Helgaria.
Customization: Capital City - Lefer City

(09-26-2016, 05:57 PM)Tongau Wrote: Nation in Selene: Tongau
Nation Name: Tongau
Plot: I'd love that island between Righteous Empire and Muterra, since I assume I can't have it all the north bit from the two lakes up would work well
Customisation: The capital is Tongau's largest city currently existing, on that little dangly peninsula nubben coming off the north end called Chummer's Bay. To the south nestled between the lakes is The Grand Market

Welcome to Selene! Your nation has been added to the various maps, most prominently the biome map and the wiki map. Your nation has a total area of 492 154 km^2. If you need any guidance, please feel free to start a thread in this very subforum or send me a message. Smile

(09-28-2016, 09:04 PM)elsyeraempire Wrote: NationStates Name: Empire of Elsyera
Selene Nation Name: Elsyera Empire
Plot: North of Jalis bordering it along the border and reaching the coast right above Helgaria.
Customization: Capital City - Lefer City

I had trouble checking your account, since it matched the information of another user who is currently on the map. Please get in touch with me so we can work things out. Smile

Nation in Selene: Busboy Syndicates
Nation Name: Ezkanteia
Plot: In the continent on the top left, between the two rivers in the middle, the northern border passing under the mountain range and going to the eastern coastline, the southern border would be the river, then dipping from the lake down to the northern border of Tepetitlan. the Eastern border being the coast, the western border being the rivers. If that's too big, trim off some of the river lands but keep the coast to the big lake no matter what.
Customisation: Capital=Kolonis, names of other cities are a bunch of random Greco-Germanic pidgin sounding noises.

Justinian I think Elsyera wanted to change where his country was because we were.

(10-02-2016, 01:53 PM)Kitty Cat Paradise Wrote: Justinian I think Elsyera wanted to change where his country was because we were.

Sorry?

Well you know how he sent another request? Yeah I think he wanted to change his positioning on the map.

I mentioned in my above post they should contact me. Their account information seems to match that of someone who is already on the map.