Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Become a Roleplayer

(09-20-2016, 03:18 PM)Justinian Kalominos Wrote: Please let me know if any corrections are needed.

All good on my end.

Nation in Selene: Ellevia
Nation Name: Ellevia
Plot: Below Dusmor Republic and above Selene.
Customisation: Capital is Olympia located approximately in the centre of the country. Another city, Vulca, is also located on the coastal region of the country.

Given the selective reset and all, I think the peninsula and south side of the bay south of Jalis and Heiligaria is more appropriate for what I had in mind for my country. So if I could change my position:
Nation in Selene: Qastari
Nation Name: Qastari
Plot: Peninsula and bay south of Jalis and Heiligaria
Customisation: Same capital, Drako, on the smaller peninsula that uh, comes off the larger one to the east.

(09-21-2016, 05:42 AM)Fornoire Wrote: Nation in Selene: Naxos Island
Nation Name: Fornoire
Plot: The one I had before
Customisation: The ones I had before

I have restored your claim, but please keep in mind that if you CTE again and then reapply, I will be applying the standard size limits on your plot.

(09-21-2016, 10:43 AM)Ellevia Wrote: Nation in Selene: Ellevia
Customisation: Capital is Olympia located approximately in the centre of the country. Another city, Vulca, is also located on the coastal region of the country.

I have added it. Please let me know if it works for you. Welcome!

(09-21-2016, 04:47 PM)Qastari Wrote: Given the selective reset and all, I think the peninsula and south side of the bay south of Jalis and Heiligaria is more appropriate for what I had in mind for my country. So if I could change my position:
Nation in Selene: Qastari
Nation Name: Qastari
Plot: Peninsula and bay south of Jalis and Heiligaria
Customisation: Same capital, Drako, on the smaller peninsula that uh, comes off the larger one to the east.

Sure. Let me know if the new plot works for you.

Perfect. Thanks.

(09-21-2016, 09:20 PM)Justinian Kalominos Wrote:
(09-21-2016, 10:43 AM)Ellevia Wrote: Nation in Selene: Ellevia

I have added it. Please let me know if it works for you. Welcome!

The Locations are perfect but I noticed that you mispelled my Capital City Olympia to Oympia. Please could I get that corrected? Everything else is fine. Thank you

Sure.

Some cities I would like to be added:

Autlán - On the river between Teotihuacan and Ejutla
Zacatlán - On the river between Tenochtitlán and Teotihuacan
Ajijic - On the coast halfway between Tenochtitlán and Texcoco
Tlaquepaque - On the coast between Tenochtitlán and Belarion
Huaxyacac - In the forested region north of the river Between Teotihuacan and Ejutla
Tequila - Somewhere in the region west of Black Jacket and northeast of Canton

Both requests have been added!

Nation in Selene: Tongau
Nation Name: Tongau
Plot: I'd love that island between Righteous Empire and Muterra, since I assume I can't have it all the north bit from the two lakes up would work well
Customisation: The capital is Tongau's largest city currently existing, on that little dangly peninsula nubben coming off the north end called Chummer's Bay. To the south nestled between the lakes is The Grand Market