Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Silver Light Ball

Atariian Presidential Plane (APP)

President Atarii Segasis waited patiently as he and his fellow Atariians flew towards Noveaux. The Silver Light Ball was quite an important event for the nation, especially in their time of need. This, coupled with Segasis' inability to attend the funerals of the former sovereigns meant that his attendance was a necessity. He was staring out the window of the plane when his wife, Victoria, grabbed his attention. 

"Are you going to stare into nothingness the whole flight?" As she said this, a smile had already begun forming. She wanted to keep things light for her husband considering what had happened in Noveaux. After all, Noveaux was the first nation to officially recognize Atariia as a sovereign state following their civil war. The Empress herself went to great lengths to ensure he had as easy a time as possible rebuilding from the ashes of the Sieg Republic. 

"I'm fine, beautiful. It's just been a crazy week." His speech was always altered when he spoke to her; he wouldn't speak to anyone else in such a way. Nevertheless, as he said this, the pilot informed the cabin and crew that they would be landing shortly. With this, the couple kissed as the crew prepared for a landing and the attachment of Atariian Marines ensured the safety of everyone aboard, especially the Segasis,' would be handled in a professional manner. 

Once the couple had arrived, they were instantly greeted by multiple prominent Novean figures. However, Atarii was insistent on speaking with both Evander and Olivier. He meant, first, to apologize for his inability to have come sooner, considering the recent events in Noveaux, and second, his levels of joy to be in attendance tonight and congratulate the both of them on the progress they've made despite said events. 

"It is wonderful to see both of you! I have been looking forward to this day." His excitement was only matched by his sincerity. "And I don't believe you've met my wonderful wife." He motioned towards her as the two Noveans greeted the couple. It was rather interesting that they were the only two who came. Atarii usually chose to bring one or more of his inner circle. However, the fragility of the current situation coupled with the mostly non-political nature of the event meant that he wouldn't need anyone besides his spouse.

Messages In This Thread
Silver Light Ball - by Noveaux - 03-17-2017, 09:38 AM
RE: Silver Light Ball - by Fydoria - 03-17-2017, 12:32 PM
RE: Silver Light Ball - by Atariia - 03-17-2017, 05:05 PM
RE: Silver Light Ball - by RCSK - 03-20-2017, 10:49 PM
RE: Silver Light Ball - by Noveaux - 03-25-2017, 01:19 PM
RE: Silver Light Ball - by Valheim - 03-29-2017, 02:54 PM