Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

OCC NA Meeting

Soon, the Nationalist Alliance will hold a formal meeting to establish a set of rules for it to be founded on. If you are in the NA or wish to be, reserve your spot at the meeting by posting on this thread. Post your nation name, and your recommendation for what city it should beĀ held in.

The Drewish Empire

Recommend: New Stelle, the Sol Federation

The Righteous Empire
I think New Stelle would be a great city for it to be held in.

Love the idea.

Anywho if you guys end up wanting assistance let me know. Also if you want me to create a iiwiki page for your alliance like I've done for my Tripartie let me know and I would certainly be up to the task. A link to my iiwiki alliance page will be at the bottom just so you have an idea of what it is.

http://iiwiki.com/wiki/Tripartie_Alliance_of_Artemia

Feel free to also use some of the Alliance points for reference during your conference though the most IMPORTANT thing during such a conference is making sure it's not only clear to one another but also to the world why you are making the alliance, why these specific nations are aligned with one another and what history there is to support that!

Yes I would love for it to be at New Stelle. Sorry I haven't been very active here, exams and all that.

Are you freed up to be active now?

Unfortuantely, no. It's night where I am now. Basically throughout this week, and next week I will be busy. But after that, I will be have some freed time.
Really sorry about this, I've got to focus on school.

No problem. We'll hold off on the meeting till you're ready