Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

The Sol Federation Problem - peaceful solution

The Sol Federation has recently described the life of their average citizen a majority of countries were shocked and applaud this has truly showed the ugly side of nationalism in Selene. The atrocities do not conclude with just poor living conditions for the workers of the Sol Federation but under the supreme ruler Edward Yutan many are executed on a daily basis, there is government endorsed racial discrimination against all non Sol teks, and support for uprisings in passive foreign nations. The citizens are the only ones who are in need of help as compliance is mandatory and all non "sol tek approved" ideas are shut down. Wolfric Swartvec is taking action and would like to encourage others to share support.

"The aggressive nature of the Sol Federation and its radical ideas action is needed" states Wolfic Swartvec who continues with "Their quest for world domination will fall short if we all come together and take passive actions simply opening borders to all Sol tek Refugees or instating an embargo" and ends saying "I have opened all borders to take in refugees and urge all non communist nations to embargo, I have also invested 10 million Koupons to the Brotherhood of peace a faction that wants to stop the tyranny of Yutan. I would also like to commend the nation of Fornoire for it's efforts against Edward Yutan since the start of his heinous acts."

(OCC)Please keep your actions passive aggressive let's not start any wars and if the Sol Federation does declare war start a new thread so this one can remain open for more peaceful parties who want to help.