Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Undercover In the Extrithica Underworld

Zar, an officer of the Qastari Ministry of Internal Affairs, has been reassigned to a top secret operation. He has made his way to Extrithica via the most inconspicuous route possible on a mission after the Premier received intelligence from an unknown source to seek out a "Booker Comstock", who appears to be the " leader of the people's Liberation movement." Based on what the government knows about Nofreesonia, they approach the matter with great degrees of eagerness, curiosity and caution.

He has very few leads, but eventually makes his way to the underground of the city. "This is a truly depressing place...", he observes and mutters under his breath to himself. He wanders the underworld, looking for any possible clues that may lead him to his target. Anything out of the ordinary. A subtle voice from a dark alleyway signals him and draws him near. His hand is on his weapon, just for caution's sake.

"Is it raining below?", a woman asks him. "It's always raining there", he replies.

The woman suddenly pulled a gun on him " come with me" she ordered sternly as her eyes darted over the streets of the undercity before grabbing the spy and pulling him down an alleyway.

" you from qastari?" She asked after having pulled him down to the end of the alleyway

After a split second of disbelief at being caught off guard, Zar realized quickly that this was not the time to draw his weapon. He reluctantly complies with being pulled down the alleyway.

"Er, yes. I'm here on important business, can I help you?" It was the most inconspicuous way Zar could think of at the moment if the woman was related to the People's Liberation Movement.

" keep those hands where I can see em. Less you want to leave this this alley in a body bag!" She ordered keeping the gun close to his chest

"... we need you to get us the hell out of this city. The Liquidators are breathing down our necks. We can survive here. So you're going to get us out of here so we can survive and lead the revolution"

Suddenly the screech of tires echo down the alley interrupting the woman, and with a look of shock, notices a black sedan that pulls away from the direction of the allege building that housed Booker Comstock.

A van then immediately blocks the alleyway, the side door opens...