Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

The Oppressed Workers of Nonfreesonia

*The growing popularity of the Communist party in Nonfreesonia among workers has caused contact between a group of suppressed workers and the Honorable Leader of the RCSK in regards to the newly formed Selene Communist Pact*

I have brought this to the attention of the Selene Communist Pact for further input and for now given Booker Comstock a leader of the communist movement in Nonfreesonia free passage to Kumari the Capital of the RCSK. I also have sent a message to Nonfreesonia in hopes to further explain the benefits of communism. I have always been a leader for the people and refuse to see other countries oppress workers that are enslaved by the Booshwazee class selling their country to big business. I scoff to the idea of Nonfreesonia being invited to the Nationalist Alliance, for the reason that a nation with obvious intentions of change among the people to their "national ideology". So joining such an alliance with no support to the common idea will surely fail. I intend to have peace among our people during this and only hope that you have not known of these events.

An official statement of the department of foreign relations

We can assure you that a small group of terrorists do not speak for the majority of workers who enjoy their life here and the benefits of our system. We are currently not members of any organization as we wish to remain neutral but this statement jeopardizes our neutrality.
We ask that you turn over the terrorist Booker Comstock for trial

The Secretary of Foreign Relations sends a telegram*

"The Secretary and deputy secretary of immigration has informed me that Booker Comstock has not seeked out Asylum at this time. I will inform you of his arrival but in exchange want answers as to what crimes have been committed and request that due to your dislike that his trial be conducted in the neutral country of Qastari at this moment not taken a side"