Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[AFTER THE GREAT MEETING][IC]Fornirian Revolution

The Procellian National News
------------------------------------------------

"The People's Assembly was surprised today at a new law proposed by his Majesty. The law would render Procellia neutral, and surrender the nation's right to declare way first.

The law has been met with strong bipartisan support from unions and most of the parties. Though some have called it backpedaling in light of the turmoil in other nations.

The most controversial part of the bill, however, is a small fraction of a sentence included towards the end " or one of its vassals". Both sides have argued hard over what exactly this line is meant to be interpreted as.

Despite the controversy the law was passed with a 2/3 majority and will take effect next week

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

At the Capital City of Sparta in the country of the Imperial Greek Military States the King Haralambos Tsambiras is with his Political advisers discussing about the issue occurring in Fornoire
" This is unacceptable we need to do something about the crisis going on at Fornoire. We cannot have any acts of Terror or Riots in any country in this Region".

All his advisers were staring at each other in shock
"You mean we are going to war" one replied
The king stood up and said " I would not say it is war i would say it is a quest for liberation.
All of my followers do u know what our motto is".
they all replied " ελευθερία ή θάνατος "
the King continued " This saying is my heart and soul for this saying means
FREEDOM OR DEATH.
and i will not rest until i help a fellow country rid of these idiotic rebels"

and with that the king went into his room and prepared a letter to send to both Portilier and Fornoire

Dear Emperor of Pontilier and King of Fornoire

I am willing to be helping you in order to destroy the rebels that have been terrorising Fornoire and will do so with the vast military my kingdom has to offer.
I will send my fleets to exterminate the island full of the rebels and hold the city of Youren and Makama
and allow my army to attack the mainland itself and meet at the capital of Catherine where i will liberate the country of Fornoire

if you leaders have any military plans yourself i would be happy to aid your forces where ever you feel to is needed to attack the rebels

Yours Truly Imperial Greek Military King Haralambos Tsambiras

after the king had wrote the letters he immediately sent the letters to both countries and went to sleep that night praying that the countries would reply

The Duchal Court, Dovnich

Grand Duke Leopold VII

So, as you all have been informed, a Revolution has broken out in Fornoire, and the Royal Family has fled to Pontilear, our Catholic brothers. The revolution will most likely spread to neighboring countries, the news is already swamped with this news, and the public demands a public speaking. This council will decide Heiligaria's stance on the matter. The floor will open up to Arch Canon Hubert II

Thank you, your majesty. As head of the Heiligarian Catholic Church, we should send word to the Cardinal of Pontilear himself express our distase of their treatment of such secular Protestant heathans. If this would happen in Heiligaria, the king would be exiled into the mountains with no provisions and let God decide what to do with him.

The Arch Bishop Ludwig Vermondt butts in.

Your Holiness, let us not be so rash. We have Fornirians and Pontilearians living in our own country. If wish we wish not to have more radical secular groups at the gates, we should simply convey that the Royal Family are heretics in they eyes of the Heiligarian Catholic Church, but we support the wishings of the Cardinal and his Church. We are already seen as regressive barbarian by the rest of the world, this will be setting us in a deeper pit.

The Chancellor, August von Flusstadt chimed in.

As the legal representation of the Heiligarian public we should first hold a week or so of public hearings at the forum, we should first see through their eyes if we wish not to upset them and light the Flames of revolution in our own country. Do you not remember the Civil War of 1834? The are already uneasy of your policies, my liege. The is a country that goes from being perfect subjects to rebellious, bloodthirsty heathens in a heartbeat.

The Palatine of Scheibe begins.

The Scheibean populace is very uneasy as it is. A far left revolutionary party is protesting in the streets as it is. It has no traction as of now, but if we don't speak to them soon they'll be at my gates. We cannot wait very long, Chancellor, revolution is like noxious gas, and the civilian are exposed.

The General Cheif of Staff, Fritz Makkel then added,

Our spies report that the Greek Imperial Military States are mobilizing for a full scale intervention in the conflict. We should send a heavily guarded emissary to the King expreasing our approval of this action, and state that, for matter of state, we could only aid them with resources and monetary aid, not militarily. But, be warned, if the public hear of this, there will be uproar.

The Grand Duke them proclaimed

We shall send word of our support towards the Greek Military States, but not let the populace know about it. We shall send word of our disproval, but support of the Pontilear Cardinal housing protestant heathens, and we shall hold 5 days of public forums to fabricate a press release that will hopefully keep the revolution from spreading to Heiligaria.

King Haralambos Tsambiras gets ready for the announcing microphone prayers which are stated in the capital city because of its strong Greek Orthodox religion at heart and after the microphones were done the King spoke through and announced the Imperial Greek Military State involvement with the war against the rebels

" TO THIS DAY OUR MOTTO HAS BEEN ελευθερία ή θάνατος WHICH MEANS FREEDOM OR DEATH. WE DON'T ONLY MEAN OUR COUNTRY BUT FOR ALL COUNTRIES IN GENERAL. A FELLOW COUNTRY OF HIS REGION HAS BEEN ATTACKED BY REBELS WHO HAVE SHOWN THEM NOTHING BUT CRUELTY AND VIOLENCE TO THE PEOPLE OF FORNOIRE. BUT I AND OTHER COUNTRIES WILL LIBERATE THEM FROM THIS MONSTROSITY OF TERROR AND WE WILL SHOW THE REBELS THE SAME MERCY AS THEY HAVE SHOWN THE KING OF FORNOIR, NONE."

and so the king then yelled out as loud as he could "ΖΗΤΟ Η ΕΛΑΔΔΑ" which means long live Greece which was the name of the country in the old days.

" AND NOW WE CHILDREN OF GOD WILL DO WHAT IS RIGHT WE WILL FIGHT FOR FREEDOM".

and the crowd cheered loud.

When the Greek King went back he was approached by the Heligarian emissary who told him about how they approved of this action and the offer of supplies and the Greek king accepted the offer and told the emissary to give the Heligarian leader a message
" God be with us my friend because what we see here is an incident which begs for freedom"

The Greek King then wrote a letter to the Portilier empire and wrote

I am going to need aid for the naval attacks for my fleet is not going to be enough to exterminate the rebels in that island
so i ask you to help me make and armada with both Greek and Portilirean fleets in order to combat the rebels

Kind regards King Halambos Tsambiras

after he finished writing he then started to mobilize the army and sent spies to go to the country of Forniore's capital city Catherine

Cardinal O'Cronin awakes from a coma. Father Strattia is at his side. He looks at Father Strattia in confusion.

"Where is Father Peters?"
asks the Cardinal.

"Sir, much has happened. We are safe but we need to help our brothers..."

"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yauren, Kingdom of Fornoire

"What is this?"

Marukus analyzed the support for his regime from other nations. He grinned, as the odds were in his favour

"Yes, this is brilliant!" said Marukus

However, these odds wouldn't last for long...

Somewhere in Leolian, Kingdom of Fornoire

Willihiam had arrived at Leolian. As the legitimate King, he advocated revolution against Marukus and his associates

"Brothers! We may not be from the same blood, but, as brothers, we must stand against this tyranny that threatens us all!"

"I apologize, for the abuses our country has made to it's own people. The Leolian deserve freedom, under the same nation. We can prosper, and rid both the mainland and Leolian of the sinister darkness that has invaded our union!"

"Let us stand against injustice! Join us, and together we can fight for a more prosperous and free world!"

Willihiam's speech was spread far and wide in Leolian. Many brave heroes rose up, and mobilized their own rebellions. Yet, they had the same goal. A goal that all of them would soon unify under...

Freedom

Yauren, Kingdom of Fornoire

"WHAAAAAT?!"

"Y-yes, s-s-s-sir"

Revolts in Leolian rampaged through the island. They targeted Yauren, and the soldiers in the island couldn't control the revolt. The revolution had widespread support, and the Leolian refused to help the Royal Army. Not only that, but there was low morale and frequent defections in the Royal Army, further hurting their power

"Goddamn it! I won't flee this time!"

"But sir, enemy forces are encroachin-"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!"

Marukus went insane. He felt that, even with foreign support, there was a big possibility that he could lose the war

He grabbed his gun, and the servant...

The servant was no more

The Spies of the Imperial Greek Military States reported in what happened to the poor servant and Markus but instead of feeling shocked he just prayed for the old man to feel God in his heart while he was rounding up his generals,commanders and admirals in order to combat the rebels. he enlisted these men

Sergent Major Haralambos Mavrolefterou

Captain Spyrodon Maheri

Admiral Kyriakos Psaria

Generl Giorgos Grivas

after he had rounded up his military leaders he sent his armies and navies on their way but was doubtful about how long his navies would last

After King Haralambos had done this he was shocked to here about what was happening to his own country on how the terrorists were still attacking him although he was still in power and had a large army with him he needed help so he called on Valenborn to help and he did so and then went to visit the king and queen of Fornoire to discuss how he will attack the rebels