Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

salvete amici, nomen mihi non est Caecilius.

Waddup my n'wahs? I'm Michael Rhangabe around these parts...and Hogwarts. But most other places I'm Justinian Ezkantion, those places being Dellenaria, Wintreath, Ainur (at least before the founder went bonkers and banned anyone that disagreed with him), etc. I've been a Minister for Foreign and Internal Affairs, a Co-Regent, a Crown Prince, and a King. I've been a Byzantophile since I first learned about them in middle school, and I have absolutely despised anyone who wants to just forget about them and even utter the words "dark ages" because seriously those people are the worst. The West Roman Empire was garbage slaver trash. Pretty sure Caesar's Legion from F:NV is better than them like seriously forget you guys forget all of you the East is where it's at. I also hate Venice for what they did to Constantinople and I'm 100% giddy with excitement for when they finally sink into the ocean (God's Justice). I also enjoy long walks on the beach, Paradox's Grand Strategy games (CKII, EUIV, Vicky 2, etc.) and I like to draw. Did I forget anything? Oh yeah, the Angelids are worst dynasty.

Who was the best Byzantine Emperor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(10-02-2016, 10:02 AM)Constantine Lambros Wrote: Who was the best Byzantine Emperor?

We all know the answer to that:
FLAVIVS ERACLIVS AVGVSTVS
[Image: Byzantine_Heraclius_Khosrau_II.jpg]

(10-02-2016, 09:33 AM)Michael Rhangabe Wrote: Waddup my n'wahs? I'm Michael Rhangabe around these parts...and Hogwarts. But most other places I'm Justinian Ezkantion, those places being Dellenaria, Wintreath, Ainur (at least before the founder went bonkers and banned anyone that disagreed with him), etc. I've been a Minister for Foreign and Internal Affairs, a Co-Regent, a Crown Prince, and a King. I've been a Byzantophile since I first learned about them in middle school, and I have absolutely despised anyone who wants to just forget about them and even utter the words "dark ages" because seriously those people are the worst. The West Roman Empire was garbage slaver trash. Pretty sure Caesar's Legion from F:NV is better than them like seriously forget you guys forget all of you the East is where it's at. I also hate Venice for what they did to Constantinople and I'm 100% giddy with excitement for when they finally sink into the ocean (God's Justice). I also enjoy long walks on the beach, Paradox's Grand Strategy games (CKII, EUIV, Vicky 2, etc.) and I like to draw. Did I forget anything? Oh yeah, the Angelids are worst dynasty.

Hi there! It's really nice to have someone with that kind of experience join us. I hope you have a great time here. Smile

(10-02-2016, 09:33 AM)Michael Rhangabe Wrote: Waddup my n'wahs?

Have you played the elder scrolls? Or do you know n'wah from somewhere else?

(10-02-2016, 01:50 PM)Kitty Cat Paradise Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 09:33 AM)Michael Rhangabe Wrote: Waddup my n'wahs?

Morrowind is best game Tongue

Oh, while you're here, join us in the regional chat!

(10-02-2016, 03:17 PM)Michael Rhangabe Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 01:50 PM)Kitty Cat Paradise Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 09:33 AM)Michael Rhangabe Wrote: Waddup my n'wahs?

Morrowind is best game Tongue

I've played oblivion and skyrim but I haven't got a hold of morrowind yet.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hello, sera. I also like elder scrolls and genocide simulator aka EU IV.

(10-03-2016, 02:09 AM)Qastari Wrote: Hello, sera. I also like elder scrolls and genocide simulator aka EU IV.

I love forcing the Native Americans out of their land! All for the Empire, and God. Right?
But in all seriousness, my favorite start is personally Ryukyu. I don't mean world conquest of course that is far beyond my skill, but I mean colonizing as a tiny nation. I try to become the mini British Empire.