Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[OOC] Sartoria

Hi all!

I've tried to make the article as close to wikipedia as possible. I will be adding more information, just like the real thing, in time, so please use this thread to post all your thoughts, comments, love, hate and criticism, so I can keep improving the article. Smile

In the meantime, here are the answers to a few basic questions:

How did I make it look like that?
By cleverly using several tags, calculating lots of figures, making some graphics and coming up with lots of ideas.

Can I share the code for the article?
Sure. Just try to quote the original post and you will get the source code. Simply replace my information with yours.

Can I make a map with your nation highlighted like the one in the article?
Sure.

How did I get the area and population figures?
I used a Latitude Area Calculator designed by a good friend of mine. I came up with the population, after developing the various provinces in my nation and deciding what would be an appropriate population based on their sizes, topography and economic development.

Can I give you the area of your nation?
Sure.

Can I answer more questions?
Yes! I love answering questions. Smile

- Justinian

Wiki style articles about NS countries I think are pretty cool, so I like this so far. I also like your table on the right a lot better than the format I've used in the past. Also any chance that latitude area calculator is available online?

(09-19-2016, 08:51 AM)Qastari Wrote: Wiki style articles about NS countries I think are pretty cool, so I like this so far. I also like your table on the right a lot better than the format I've used in the past. Also any chance that latitude area calculator is available online?

I also know who made it, and I'll inquire if it's possible to have it publicly released with them. I'm not sure when it might be, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(09-19-2016, 08:51 AM)Qastari Wrote: Also any chance that latitude area calculator is available online?

I already have the sizes of all countries in the map, so no issues if someone wanted their size. Like Stan said though, making the calculator available is up to the creator.

Plz give me the area of Fornoire. Plz?

And, like usual, this is awesome, Justinian

Fornoire has a total area of 1 877 539 km^2.

May I know what the Sol Federation's area is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sol has 1 480 809 km^2.

Could I also have Qastari's area pls?

Qastari has a total area of 1 179 581 km^2.