Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Microstates and Artemia

It would also be worth pointing out that most microstates IRL depend on one or more of their larger neighbors which would mean that the creator of the microstate will need to compromise in the decision making process for the small state.

For example: Monaco depends on France for energy, food imports, fuel imports and security. Liechtenstein relies on Austria for transportation infrastructure and energy needs while relying on Switzerland for neutrality, economics and embassies. (Most ambassadors to Liechtenstein happen to also be ambassadors to Switzerland.

Now in Artemia that would mean that if Justinian created a microstate in Parthenopias, or vice versa, I (or he) would get quite a lot of say in the day to day handling of the microstate. This would not be joint control (unless that was agreed upon) but it would mean that anything serious going on with the microstate would need to be run through him (or I) so as to keep in concordance with the fact that his (or I's) plot was divided up.

Messages In This Thread
Microstates and Artemia - by Parthenopias - 07-07-2017, 03:25 PM
RE: Microstates and Artemia - by Fornoire - 07-09-2017, 08:07 PM
RE: Microstates and Artemia - by Parthenopias - 07-09-2017, 08:14 PM
RE: Microstates and Artemia - by Parthenopias - 07-15-2017, 01:44 PM
RE: Microstates and Artemia - by Parthenopias - 07-15-2017, 01:51 PM
Microstates and Artemia - by Evangelous Dimitriou - 07-15-2017, 02:19 PM
RE: Microstates and Artemia - by Fornoire - 07-15-2017, 03:16 PM