Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Ruling Request - Fornoire Navy

Problem - Fornirian Navy set at 413 Vessels
Request - Rule on the Realism and Legality of Naval Size

Fornoire claims to have a navy number 413 Vessels as he states that with his nation's long Naval Tradition + 5% Military Spending from a $3 Trillion GDP + Having a population of 200 Million should allow him to maintain, staff and supply a fleet of this size. 

I submit that the United States of America IRL only has about 430 Vessels. The Russian Navy has 271 Vessels. 

As Fornoire like all other nations in Artemia are not superpowers I submit that navies should not exceed 230 Vessels. Most nations should they choose to focus on naval efforts rather than air force or army I would submit that they should emulate regional powers like;
Spain - 131 vessels
Italy - 184 vessels
Japan - 154 vessels

I further submit that the French only maintain a 90 ship fleet even though they have numerous possessions throughout the world as remnants of their Colonial Empire. The British as well have remnants of their Empire but only have 77 ships. 

I ask for a Ruling to be handed down on the reality of Fornoire having such a large navy in Artemia along with setting out some guidelines for nations to use in the future to gauge their own naval sizes. 

Messages In This Thread
Ruling Request - Fornoire Navy - by Noveaux - 04-04-2017, 07:45 PM
RE: Ruling Request - Fornoire Navy - by Fornoire - 04-05-2017, 06:10 AM
RE: Ruling Request - Fornoire Navy - by Noveaux - 04-05-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: Ruling Request - Fornoire Navy - by Fornoire - 04-05-2017, 07:24 PM
RE: Ruling Request - Fornoire Navy - by Noveaux - 04-05-2017, 08:03 PM