Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[IC] Flash News

The Gladatorial Games have come to a close. Germanicus Africanus is the new champion.

Senator Salucci has threatened to introduce a bill to repeal the authorisation for the foreign deployment of the military, deepening the conflict with the Valerio Council.

Sach'aqan military forces have retreated after a new offensive by the allied forces.

Courtesy: Tapatalk

Edward Yutan makes fun of the Valerio Council, calling it "a failure in their government that cannot do anything right under Valerio's leadership. Like a wise man once said, aka me, 'A house divided among itself cannot stand'."

Cassius Zeno has held the chosen fleet at the capital, saying that he will provide need to Alassahra if necessary. He applauds Alassahra and their allies for taking control of the Nahr situation so quickly.

Sach'aqan forces have been pushed back behind the original border.

Senator Salucci has defended the Valerio Council against the accusations of Edward Yutan, arguing that "foreign dictators have no business interfering in the internal affairs of Sartoria".

"I'll have you know, I'm no dictator. I'm the leader of the Sol Federation, and the fascist revolution," said Yutan. "Valerio is a fool, who cannot do anything right, and as such, I must point out his incompetence."

First Councillo Valerio has praised the Royal Navy for "their role in helping reclaim the south of Alssahra from its foreign occupation" and promised he will work with the allies to ensure Sach'aqa cannot be a threat anymore.

New Horizon inc. Nonfreesonias largest mineral extraction firm has announced at their annual shareholder meeting that they plan to expand their offshore drilling operations to petroleum and natural gas exploration in the Arctic Circle.
Share prices are up 5% in all markets since the announcement

The Horizon 4 nautical petroleum exploration ship is being outfitted for Arctic drilling operations