Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[IC] Flash News

Edward Yutan harshly criticizes Keemu, saying, "Without a government, you will not survive long." He has decided to support the Equalist army.

Procellia has abstained from any commenting about Kauzka, as the nation pivots inwards towards isolationism

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Lidia Bercellino is projected to have won the election to succeed retiring senator Andrea Faraldo with 63% of the vote.

Yutan denounces Heesish and Sasaufe, calling them, "Traitors that abandoned their country and left it in ruins. It's up to me to fix it and help the citizens of Kauzka."

There are unconfirmed reports that Sartoria may actively oppose the Sol Federation in Kauzka.

The Fornirian Navy has been seen suspiciously leaving their ports for a mysterious route.

The Sol Federation has sent their navy around Kauzka in order to stop foreign nations from intervening.

Sylon has accused the Sol Federation for imperialist actions and will be sending aid workers and shipments to Kauzka with Sylonnic military guards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keemu's army numbers 10,000 and the Equalist take nearby hostile cities with the aid of the Soltek troops.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yutan claims that the government has collasped thus he must aid the Equalists to rebuild a government in Kauzka.