Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[IC] Flash News

The third war of seniar is in the hands of the empire, soon all of seniar will be united under one deity, the high father.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Imperial Greek's celebrated their victory over the Seniar rebels and paid more attention to the cult of the "Enlighten One".

Then the King Haralambos went to discuss to Seniar if they could make a military alliance if any other rebels or terrorists would take over each others land that we would be there to defend

His imperial highness, emperor Varos, has agreed to the alliance between imperial Greece and the empire of seniar, though, the fight is not yet won, few bands of rebels live in many of the states within seniar, they are being hunted by ranger class second sons of the high father.

Heesish calls back the troops and asks the Emperor if he would like to join the Anti-Selene pact.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Many parties are registering for the September 1 Election.

The People's Assembly has rejected a proposal by the Communist Party to allow foreign tourism. The Dras chose to abstain from choosing a side in a rare show of apathy.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Edward Yutan has been suspiciously unattending Sorist conferences.

A total of 10 million have converted to Demonsim.

Procellian engineers, architects and builders have arrived in Kauzka to begin work on the construction of the new council building. The builder's union has decided to keep certain trade secrets undisclosed as they request permission to begin construction.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

His imperial highness, emperor Varos, has agreed to the anti Selene pact.