The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 235 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 20 require_once
/printthread.php 16 require_once

Region of Selene
Kauzka-Procellia meeting [IC] - Printable Version

+- Region of Selene (http://selene.online/forum)
+-- Forum: City of Byzantium (http://selene.online/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Library of Byzantium (http://selene.online/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Forum: The Hippodrome (http://selene.online/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+----- Forum: The Amphitheatre (http://selene.online/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+------ Forum: Media Cavea (http://selene.online/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+------- Forum: First Canon (http://selene.online/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+------- Thread: Kauzka-Procellia meeting [IC] (/showthread.php?tid=46)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Kauzka-Procellia meeting [IC] - Kitty Cat Paradise - 08-08-2016

'Ok' Sasaufe said, taking off her thick jacket and putting the robe on over her clothes. 'Go ahead'

RE: Kauzka-Procellia meeting [IC] - Procellia - 08-08-2016

Looking into her eyes with a serious expression as he spoke he said "Unlike many minor demons the king do demons is a being of great power and reach. Although he is flawed he will always follow his end of the bargain."

Sliding a packet of incense across the desk he continued "To put it simply in this ceremony you will be swearing your fealty to him, both in this life and next. He will expect you to offer him reasonable worship, respect the church and those he has appointed to govern Procellia and sometimes he may request other concessions. However, he is not unreasonable and offers much for your fealty. He will assure your soul safety from wrathful gods, and you may request more of him during this ceremony. Be wary though, the king of demons is imperfect. Unlike god's who claim perfection he acknowledges his faults and asks you to accept his faults as he will accept yours. If you betray your oath you swear today he may seek vengeance in this life and next. So think carefully about what you want and what you will offer, because this is a deal sealed with blood."

Dras Ishay's softened as he added "would it help if I shared my oath I made at 18?"

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

RE: Kauzka-Procellia meeting [IC] - Kitty Cat Paradise - 08-08-2016

Sasaufe had a concentrated look on her face as she thought over his words and then said 'yes that would help, thanks'

RE: Kauzka-Procellia meeting [IC] - Procellia - 08-08-2016

With a nostalgic look the Demon King said "I swore the usual stuff, but I made one additional request and offer. I requested that he provide me with the wisdom and guidance from to govern this empire and keep me from doing poorly. In exchange I swore to do exactly as he said when it comes to my governance."

Kauzka-Procellia meeting [IC] - Kitty Cat Paradise - 08-10-2016

'So you pretty much make a bargain with him?' Sasaufe asked.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

RE: Kauzka-Procellia meeting [IC] - Procellia - 08-10-2016

"Exactly" Dras Ishay replied

Kauzka-Procellia meeting [IC] - Kitty Cat Paradise - 08-10-2016

'Ok then' she replied 'I'm ready to do the ceremony'

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Dras Ishay rose from his chair and smiled "I'm glad to hear that my friend."

The trip to the cathedral somehow felt longer than before, the melted snow making the city look almost alien. The snow crested monument to their protector looked down on the city below proudly, as if the very stone was waiting in eager anticipation.

As they ascended the stairs Ishay explained "After I present you the high priestess will walk you through the process, just be sure not to speak until she has given you permission."

RE: Kauzka-Procellia meeting [IC] - Kitty Cat Paradise - 08-10-2016

Sasaufe shook the Dras's hand with both of hers. 'Thanks for doing this, I know you went to a lot of trouble for this, even if you're trying to hide it' her face was serious 'this means a lot for me and my country and no doubt yours too' she kissed him on the check and waited for them to proceed.

The Dras cleared his throat uncomfortably as they stopped on the steps of the great cathedral. He donned his head in a rich purple scarf and secured Sasaufe's face veil, à sheer black cover for her face.

"I am happy do have done it my friend." He said just before they crossed the thresh hold into the silence of the monument to hell. At the great doors to the central worship chamber stood a woman veiled in black, covering all but her brown eyes.

She bowed to the Dras reverently, à reminder of his value to the religion as a whole. The ceremony had begun.

"My great Demon King, your humble servant worships your holiness. You, the living blood of our oath with the King of Demons, glory and honor upon you a thousand times" She said in a luscious and soft voice, virtually kissing the floor

"Glory to my king, for I am but his humble servant. He honors me with his blessing." Placing a hand on Sasaufe he said "I present an eager servant for our King of Kings, she wishes to bond with he who is the most honorable of all demons."

Rising slowly she stood, as if growing from the floor. She gently opened the tall oak doors leading to the central chamber, where an assembly of nuns could be seen standing on either side of the alter. The high priestess walked forward, stopping behind the alter and turning back to face them.

Upon the alter lay three sticks of incense, housed in silver holders. Ishay approached the alter as he gestured for his guest to follow him. He stopped Sasaufe silently at the bottom of the steps before proceeding up them himself.

"I wish to present the King of Demons a new follower. She is eager to serve him and feel him in her soul" Dras Ishay said, speaking as if singing a medieval hymn

"And who are you to present this woman?"

"I am Dras Ishay. A soul child of the King of Demons, ruler of Procellia and head of this Church. My soul has bonded with his, witness my eyes as proof of my right"

Ishay lit the incense as he spoke, using an odd looking lighter that had been on the alter

Closing her eyes the high priestess began to sing "Oh m'y lord and Master i beg of your ear. He who has touched your soul seeks your audience, and I your humble slave beg you to use my body as your own."

The chanting song hung in the air as it was repeated. The sound echoing in the silent chamber as the nuns bowed to kiss the floor, Ishay got down on one knee and bowed his head.