Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[IC] The Great Meeting

Correction it looks like it was a day ago O.o

I guess my fever is making me delusional

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
[Image: d1b5274bf9674b51f03b600f91770d30.jpg]

I never got one. How could I ever comment on it?

And with regards to your evil scheme, you and Kitty are not the grandmasters of the RP. You can't just make a simple choice like a time jump without asking everyone involved in our RP and gaining their approval. Time jump is a unanimous decision of the RP to be undertaken by either myself or Justinian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is getting confusing

He is right I propose a poll

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Ruling from the Founder:

While time jumps themselves are perfectly fine, a timejump of two years without timely consultation and consensus from the community is not allowed. This jump seems to have affected the plans of others for their own roleplays and it is only fair that they should also have the chance to participate in Media Cavea without being forced to accept a jump to which they did not consent.

Consultation is necessary for all significant time jumps and would comprise a thread in The Agora where everyone would be able to discuss the specific time to be skipped and its implications. Time jumps longer than a week are significant given the fact that they affect the entire world and thus should be adopted without explicit objections from anyone with a plot on the map.

Justinian Kalominos
Founder of Selene