Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[IC] Tenochtitlán Summit

El-Ghazzawy had listened to both of the men before her with an air of boredom, as if she had seen it before. While the meeting before her was certainly a new sight for everyone in the room, not especially because of Sylon's General distance to the Grand Sea,
their talk of a closer united world was not new. The problem was where she had heard it last, but then First Councillor Valerio had finished speaking, and thus it was her turn.

She stood up with a number of red folders in her hands, enough for all the delegations in attendance and a few more as a backup, and she began to pass them around. "Gentleman, to dissipate any idea otherwise, my gender has no effect on my duties as the First Councillor of Sylon. I am as capable, if not more so, than many of the other contenders for my position, and I certainly conduct my duties in the knowledge that I am hated because I am not a man.

With that out of the way, these crimson folders that you are holding contain the details for the alliance that First Councillor Valerio has spoken of. If your eyes are clever, they will have noticed that one of the main components of the alliance is absolvation of border control amongst member nations. This applies only to civilian travel and trade, and any military requests for assistance will need to go through appropriate channels. "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk