Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Kauzka-Procellia meeting [IC]

The clack of the rock tumbling down the tube sounded as loud as a rocket in the deafeningly silent cathedral. Slowly walking them back to the base of the steps that had led up to the alter Ishay helped guide her into a kneeling position, her hands clasped in her lap.

This accomplished he and the guards sat in the same fashion back a few feet. Patiently waiting the Dras smiled and bowed as a black cloaked woman entered the room from a door behind the alter.

Swinging a silver incense burner, which smoked profusely as it was swung back and forth on a chain, the woman chanted as she slowly descended down to the awaiting Sasaufe.

"My master your humble slave begs your presence"

"My master your humble slave begs your presence"

Repeating the mantra as she stopped in front of the foreign leader, paying no attention to the bowing soldiers and Dras, their faces hidden as their foreheads touched the cold hard stone of the floor.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Sasaufe didn't know what to do and was also feeling intimidated by the priestesses chant, and so did not dare to look at her but instead bowed as the others had done and waited.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The nun chanted for five minutes, repeating the same refrain.

Changing the tune of the chant she said "My master I feel you in my soul. Praise the king of kings! Master before me bows a woman in need of your blessing, for life is hard and she struggles."

The woman's eyes glazed over as if possessed, though the bowing people could not tell.

"I bid you kindly, oh worshiper of the Gods" she said her voice entranced "Be careful where you step for many more paths lead to misery than joy. Never be disloyal to your allies, for they make the worst enemies. Measure all against your intentions, but know the ends don't always justify the means"

With a practiced motion the nun turned and left, the thick scent of incense lingering in the room as the small group began to rise to their feet.

Sasaufe looked confused but she was really thinking to herself. 'How, it's almost as if she knew what I was thinking of doing, of course this would only apply to Selene now as I see I have more allies than I originally thought but still' she thought to herself 'I'll make sure to heed this advice' she walked by the Dras as they exited the building and her thoughts turned to religion.

The Dras, after having led the group back outside said "Well that was exciting, what did you think of the Cathedral? And your blessing?"

Ishay stretched out his camped muscles as he waited for an answer, as above them the snow laden clouds sealed the sky making things appear black as night.

Sasaufe breathed out loudly 'well it was, not what I expected that's for sure, the inside was so huge and dark and it was pretty intimidating but I enjoyed it. The blessing was, really, well let's just say that it made me think and I'm grateful for the opportunity to go in there, I assume I'm the first foreigner in a while, I hope I didn't offend anyone?' Sasaufe replied.

Ishay frowned a bit, dissapointed her experience had been less than she had hoped for

"I'm sorry if it didn't meet your expectations. I guess a chapel for demon worship probably is a bit different from what you have back home" He chuckled at the idea as he tried to imagine what it would be like

"But yes you're the first foreigner to step foot, not just in the Cathedral but the city, for a thousand years. When last a foreigner ever entered this city was before many of the nation's you know of existed. This monument to our true rulers has stood on this spot longer than Selene has even existed."

Noting how serious he sounded he added "but you did everything right my friend."

'Oh no you misunderstand me the experience was more than I had hoped, I thought it was going to be some typical religious ceremony but the atmosphere was so immersive it put me in a state of, openness and the ceremony was so unique it was amazing, it would've been an amazing experience just to witness it but to actually be a part of it. In Kauzka our chapels are not as big as this at all and only the ceremonies of Praanier and perhaps Fymmis would be anywhere near the experience that this was, one day you should come to Kauzka and I could show you the ceremonies of Fymmis and Praanier, the latter of which possibly hasn't been experienced by any foreigner ever, and most of the population either come to think of it' Sasaufe replied 'but rest assured I thoroughly enjoyed that'

"It would be an honor, I look forward to the invitation" Dras Ishay said, allowing the conversation to lapse into silence so he could enjoy the walk. The summer snow had already begun to fall, dancing as it fell before melting on the hotter earth.

Once back in the warm car it was not at all a long trip to the castle, and the ruler of Procellia relaxed and imagined how it must be to see the great city with virgin eyes, wishing they could take a more scenic route.

The Dras' castle was at the very edge of old town and rose well above the rest of the city. The only building higher was the cathedral, which provided unparalleled views from its confines.

The castle was an imposing structure, built to protect the inhabitants of the city should foreign troops ever reach the capital. Thick walls of solid stone and enclosed courtyards seemed to almost beg for a chance to be used.

"Welcome to my castle, if the Cathedral is the heart of the city this is her shield." The ruler boasted, though as they had seen the cathedral was perfectly suited for defense as well.

[Image: d525a01b1b1e1abcf9280b1e409e9935.jpg]

"It would be an honor, I look forward to the invitation" Dras Ishay said, allowing the conversation to lapse into silence so he could enjoy the walk. The summer snow had already begun to fall, dancing as it fell before melting on the hotter earth.

Once back in the warm car it was not at all a long trip to the castle, and the ruler of Procellia relaxed and imagined how it must be to see the great city with virgin eyes, wishing they could take a more scenic route.

The Dras' castle was at the very edge of old town and rose well above the rest of the city. The only building higher was the cathedral, which provided unparalleled views from its confines.

The castle was an imposing structure, built to protect the inhabitants of the city should foreign troops ever reach the capital. Thick walls of solid stone and enclosed courtyards seemed to almost beg for a chance to be used.

"Welcome to my castle, if the Cathedral is the heart of the city this is her shield." The ruler boasted, though as they had seen the cathedral was perfectly suited for defense as well.

(Ooc: Sorry my stupid phone is double posting for some reason)

[Image: d525a01b1b1e1abcf9280b1e409e9935.jpg]