Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[IC] Mekselia Summit

Both Lord Cuz and the high priestess looked at each other with some surprise. Staying neutral had been easier than either one had planned on.

"Looks like we're done here. Their child of a leader is busy throwing a temper tantrum and we've got nothing to gain at this point" she observed

"Agreed. Though I have to admit this only affirms my beliefs that Procellia is better off without allies. These loons are dedicated to dragging the whole world down with them."

Without further word the delegation silently slipped away, more thankful than ever to be Procellian.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Yutan seeing the events that unfold before him, still held a smirk. "Guess he couldn't take the heat," said Yutan. "So I guess that 6 months from now, we hold the next meeting at my capital, correct? It was splendid talking to all of you. Or should I say most of you," he said, looking at the doors Valerio exited from. "I shall take my leave." As he was leaving he whispered to Takis quietly enough so no one could hear, "Takis, my country will gladly aid you. We promise to end your war. After all, what are allies for?" Next he ran to Heesish and whispered, "No, I can't stay here any longer. But how about tomorrow at the capital? I would like for you to meet the supreme leader." He then left the room and headed for his helicopter, and left for the Sol Federation to deliver the news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having entered his vehicle, Meztli Ilhuitl now read the note provided to him, and then proceeded to call Premier Xiyah Quetzal, the head of state of the Federation of Tepetitlán.

"Good evening Premier Quetzal, I'm calling to inform you that the summit has abruptly ended"

"Abruptly ended? It's only the first day! What the hell happened?"

"Many of the minor nations began to collaborate in regards to an anti-Selene pact, as well as openly discussing military invasion, and even the use of Nuclear Weapons, as was the case with the Sol Federation. All that being said I've managed to bring Tepetitlán closer to Sartoria, and I even have a private meeting with the First Councillor later tonight."

"Excellent. I knew appointing you as Secretary of State was the right decision. These trade deals are vital both to the Mexica economy and our human trafficking problem, as we now have a channel of communication with the Sartorians. Keep up the great work, and I'll see you in Tenochtitlán soon."

The Premier hung up, and with that, the vehicle began to move.

Takis then stood up and got out of the room saying " My work is done here so god bless you all"

He then stood up and got to his car and drove away