Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[IC] Mekselia Summit

Wearing a traditional full-gala Charro, Secretary of State Meztli Ilhuitl walked confidently into the Palazzo Malzo. Being originally from the frontier city of Cuautla, Secretary Ilhuitl was actually quite proficient at Latin, and thus did not need the assistance of a translator. This was however, his first trip as Secretary of State, and felt an immense pressure to showcase the Federation in a positive light. There were already many foreign dignitaries, many of who were also wearing their traditional garments. Upon locating First Councillor Marco Valerio, Secretary Ilhuitl walked up to the First Councillor and formally introduced himself in relatively fluent Latin.

"Thank you for receiving me, Mr. First Councillor. I am Secretary of State of the Federation of Tepetltlán, Meztli Ihuitl. On behalf of the Federation and of the Mexica people, it is a pleasure to meet you, and I hope to have many fruitful, productive talks."

(OOC: A full-gala Charro will look something like this - http://casabernalstore.com/wp-content/up...nal-42.jpg)

The Imperial Greek Military States Ambassador Takis Mavrolefterou told his guards to take his weapons away but insisted to keep the cane and religious instruments to show that he meant to harm to anyone

Then he stood up and spoke out loud so everyone could here." Now i know some of us have some differences and some hatred with one another but let me tell you this we are here in courtesy of the First Chancellor of Sartoria to discuss about routes of trade,embassies and even foreign aid in combating the terrorists if necessary. I will tell you this form now on we live together as friends and brothers and sisters and together we make this nation great but we all need to work together in order to help each other. We may even have rivalries with each other like how the Imperial Greek Military States do not fancy The Persian Imperial Republic but I ask you this gentlemen we must put our differences aside for once and maybe later discuss what we could do about our little feuds".

Then he turned to the First Counciller of Sartoria and said " Would you like to start us off on what your nation could benefit"

Yutan began looking at Takis and held some admiration for the man. But then he quickly held a smirk, he murmured under his own breath, low enough so no one could hear, saying,"Well, well, well, looks like we have some interesting leaders here." "But the Solteks are people who do not intend to establish talks with the dirty scum of Selene." He then silences himself and begins thinking "Hey, I heard Valerio was a friend of some sorts to the Prince and the Emperor of Selene." He then says out loud in a sarcastic tone, "Well, Mr. Valerio, what would your oh so great nation benefit in?" "We're waiting." He then begins to grin beginning to become impatient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Takis the looked at Yutan and just could not help himself but thing the was something odd with this person. There was just something that told him that Yutan was up to something. Yet he ignored those feelings and then though to himself " What is this person thinking going around making threats to A SUPERPOWER NATION". So he thought he must have powerful armies at his disposal but then he thought to himself " Maybe i could get a military alliance with him".

So Takis stood up and whispered to Yutan " Would you enjoy a military arms with the Imperial Military Greek States. I could get rid of anyone who threatens you and you can help the Greeks by getting rid of our enemies. In other words i scratch your back you scratch mine.

The Delegation from Viestrana, 3 younger men, solemnly walked in and gazed at the other delegations. They had been relatively isolationist for some time, and hardly knew half these nations. Nevertheless, they retained their solemn posture as they walked in in a unified posture and sat down. The most interestingly dressed of them all was perhaps the Crown Prince, dressed in a dark blue robe with a red sash. They sat down and almost smirked at the discussion going on. The Crown Prince had not been at a meeting in some time. He remembered it as his father used to be at such meetings, but ever since the expansion of Selene, Viestrana had remained quiet, perhaps out of fear of Selene enforcing its democracy on its people. The Prince, however, had new hope for his people, as Selene had seemed withdrawn recently. He hoped this conference would manufacture alliances. The Prince took no notice of the fact that he was late---this was common, to be a bit late, even for important things, in Viestrana. He sat and gazed at the First Counciller of Sartoria. He had a gift to present, but that could wait. It was rude to interrupt negotiations.

Yutan was shocked at first to this sudden offer, but then quickly became calm again. He then whispers back, "Sounds interesting Takis, but I must go to my supreme leader in order to make alliances." "Once this meeting is over, I will go to him, and see if he accepts," he says. Then Yutan begins smirking and says quietly, "Well now, this is beginning to become interesting. Maybe now is the time for us to introduce our Anti-Selene Pact... No not now... at a later date..."

Heesish looked up as his keen ears heard the whispering between the Sol Federation and Imperial Greek Military States delegates. He was only seated three seats down from them and, finding an interest in what they were saying, signaled to his guard and moved over to them. 'Anti-Selene union eh' He hissed to them 'I think I could make use of of this if things start going sour but we should organize a meeting elsewhere to discuss details in private, for now we should be quiet or else Marco might hear us' He moved back to his seat so that he didn't raise any suspicion.

Wait how did he hear me, Yutan thought. I thought I was quiet. Well that means I have to stop saying stuff out loud and say it all in my head, he thought. Yutan thought, Now this Anti-Selene Pact may work. I'll have to go to Terekian and tell him of these potential allies. He then very secretly gave Heesish a nod.

Heesish nodded back and then turned to Marco to see if the Ambassador would begin to discuss anything

Takis then turned to Heesish and said to him " You are a feisty one Heesish but i seems you have your own ambitions as well don't you. I suppose we all have ambitions so that is why we came here but the determination of some people amazes me".

He then went back to his seat and whispered to Itatchi Uchiha of Akatsukijan. " Old friend I think we are going to have trouble here".

He then waited for Marco to proceed