Membership Certification Office

[Image: ekklesia_logo.png]

Membership Certification Request

Last Name: Argyris

Given Name: Takis

Date of Birth: 17/08/1961

Theme of Residence: Thanos

Party Affiliation: Coalition for a Better Selene

I, Takis Argytus, hereby certify that this information is true, that I have sworn the required oath or affirmation to uphold the Constitution of Selene, to follow the laws and discharge my duties in compliance with the solemnity of my office, and that I take this obligation freely and with full knowledge of the privileges and responsibilities attached to the same.

Certificate of Membership

It is hereby certified that VANGELIS DIMITRIOU was elected by the People of Kalosia to serve as their representative before the House of Commons. It is further certified that he was duly certified upon his election, that he took the required oath and has dutifully and faithfully discharged his office with honour and distinction.

This certificate is issued by the Membership Certification Office for the member for the purposes he might deem necessary.

Giorgios Varoufakis
Director of the Membership Certification Office

It is hereby certified that MICHALIS KOTZIAS was elected by the People of Byzantium to serve as their representative before the House of Commons. It is further certified that he was duly certified upon his election, that he took the required oath and has dutifully and faithfully discharged his office with honour and distinction.

This certificate is issued by the Membership Certification Office for the member for the purposes he might deem necessary.

Giorgios Varoufakis

It is hereby certified that NICODEMUS ALANIS was elected by the People of Seleron to serve as their representative before the House of Commons. It is further certified that he was duly certified upon his election, that he took the required oath and has dutifully and faithfully discharged his office with honour and distinction.

Giorgios Varoufakis

It is hereby certified that ALEXIA LASCARI was elected by the People of Psyakros to serve as their representative before the House of Commons. It is further certified that she was duly certified upon his election, that she took the required oath and has dutifully and faithfully discharged his office with honour and distinction.

This certificate is issued by the Membership Certification Office for the member for the purposes she might deem necessary.

Giorgios Varoufakis

It is hereby certified that ALEXANDROS ARGRYIS was elected by the People of Constantinople to serve as their representative before the House of Commons. It is further certified that he was duly certified upon his election, that he took the required oath and has dutifully and faithfully discharged his office with honour and distinction.

Giorgios Varoufakis

It is hereby certified that NIKETAS MIHAL was elected by the People of Psyakros to serve as their representative before the House of Commons. It is further certified that he was duly certified upon his election, that he took the required oath and has dutifully and faithfully discharged his office with honour and distinction.

Giorgios Varoufakis

It is hereby certified that CASSIUS PAPAZOGLAKIS was elected by the People of Byzantium to serve as their representative before the House of Commons. It is further certified that he was duly certified upon his election, that he took the required oath and has dutifully and faithfully discharged his office with honour and distinction.

Giorgios Varoufakis

It is hereby certified that TAKIS ARGYRIS was elected by the People of Thanos to serve as their representative before the House of Commons. It is further certified that he was duly certified upon his election, that he took the required oath and has dutifully and faithfully discharged his office with honour and distinction.

Giorgios Varoufakis

Membership Certification Request

Last Name: Nicolaides

Given Name: Kylmene

Date of Birth: 10/13/1974

Theme of Residence: Kallinope

Party Affiliation: Coalition for a Better Selene

I, Kylmene Nicolaides, hereby certify that this information is true, that I have sworn the required oath or affirmation to uphold the Constitution of Selene, to follow the laws and discharge my duties in compliance with the solemnity of my office, and that I take this obligation freely and with full knowledge of the privileges and responsibilities attached to the same.

It is hereby certified that KYLMENE NICOLAIDES was elected by the People of Kallinope to serve as their representative before the House of Commons. It is further certified that they were duly certified upon his election, that they took the required oath and have dutifully and faithfully discharged their office with honour and distinction.

This certificate is issued by the Membership Certification Office for the member for the purposes they might deem necessary.

Giorgios Varoufakis