Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Sasaufe's dispair, the corrupting of Kauzka

'I'll make sure that is satisfied' Sasaufe said 'now if you don't mind, I would prefer to write my speeches in private' the priestess left the room and Sasaufe played some music, the soft sounds of the Kauzkan orchestra filling her room as she sat down to write her speech.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Sasaufe's speech was a success although she kept it small, like her previous speeches, it convinced many of the population that demonism was the future. Shortly after it was broadcasted on live television, the newly built, temporary churches in Shycus and Siotos were flooded with citizens wishing to convert. On the first day of the announcement over 100,000 people were converted, with many more waiting. This turn of events led Sasaufe to increase production of the Churches, with the Mioxri o Thesra (Demon Sanctuary, the Grand Church in Shycus) expecting to be completed in just one week. The church's in the other cities are expected to be completed even earlier than this, with more and more people converting each hour.

With the Churches being finished and more and more people turning to demonsim, Sasaufe felt she had fulfilled her promise to the demon king. There had been significant advancement in the drone technology, with control being gained at a maximum of 50 meters from the control and a small semi-automatic gun having been successfully shot at cans from a range of 10 meters, with 6 out of 10 cans being hit on average. Viewing from cameras mounted on the drones had also been a success and although they wern't ready for combat, the Master General thinks they could be implemented as scouts in the near future.

Sasaufe was pacing, the steward debating an important subject with her. 'They reject us and laugh at us because of our ties with the Federation' he said 'do you really think is was a good idea to go against Selene?'
'It was good at the time, I didn't know we would be branded because of is though, I signed it as insurance, not as an act against Selene' she replied.
'Well you obviously didn't think it through did you?!' the steward retorted.
'Who are you to talk to me like that' Sasaufe yelled at him.
'Who am I? Who am I? You and me both know the answer to that question, I'm the smart one, your the face, I'm really the one that pulls the strings' he replied an evil smile on his face. Sasaufe glared at him, walked over to her bedside table and took a bottle of pills out of one of the drawers. 'I pull the strings, you, you're nothing. Do you want me to take these pills?' She said to him.
'Oh no not the pills' the Steward replied 'don't make me disappear again for a few hours, I'll be back, I always come back, face it you are insane. You don't have the will to take them for the rest of your life. You're not just schizophrenic you're the really bad kind, the kind that thinks up a person that constantly argues with them, constantly torments them, controls their lives, controls..'
'Enough!' Sasaufe yelled, putting a pills in her mouth and swallowing it, washing it down with a cup of water. 'No more' she said to him, but he was already gone. She sat on the bed, head in her hands, the headache from the pills already setting in.

The security team had seen the whole incident.

5 days later.

Sasaufe was in agony. Her head pounded, no amount of painkillers lessening the torture. Her hand shook as she took a sip of her water. Heesish sat opposite her, at the foot of the bed. 'They know now' he said 'your secrets gotten out, you know they won't let a schizophrenic stay as High Councillor'.
'I know' she replied, her voice shaky 'I have accepted that'.
'It's not just that either, the people are standing up for Ranxiagrir, they want to know where he is, they think that, you planned his death, they know' Heesish said.
'Fuck' Sasaufe said 'I knew this would come, it's all his fault, the Steward and mine, for thinking I could become leader of a country'.
'They called the Procellians to ask where Ranxiagrir was and they replied with..'
'Dead, he's dead, what did they say? Suicide, because it was not suicide, it was me too, I hired an assassin' she said 'They'll come after you if they think you were involved, you should go, I don't want you to be blamed for my mistakes'.
'Sasaufe' Heesish said moving to sit beside her 'I'm not leaving you to them, but we do need to leave here because they will come after us. Do you know a place where we could go?'
'Yes, quite a few actually, I have a base in the south, the west and near Siotos and there is always Procellia' she replied.
'Alright, how well do you know the Dras?'
'We're friends, are you thinking of going to Procellia?'
'Yes, no matter how strong your bases are they will get in, we are facing our own military, but perhaps Procellia will deem you not guilty by reason of insanity, they would give you a fair trial and if the Dras is on your side then we have good odds of surviving. If they capture you in one of the bases they will kill you on the spot.'
'Alright' Sasaufe replied getting out of her bed 'I'll ring the Dras, and Heesish'
'Yeah?'
'Thanks for sticking by me, the other Councillors, I know would not be as loyal as you especially if they knew what I did'
Heesish moved towards her 'It's not your fault, you know what you did was wrong, but I can't imagine what it would be like to have someone pressuring you to do things all the time, but you don't have to worry now, I'll make sure they find a way to stop the hallucinations without any side affects, and we'll get to Procellia' Sasaufe smiled and moved toward him. Their lips met and they kissed, Sasaufe crying from her headache as it flared.

Ishay:

I need your help. You may have heard of my situation at the moment, I don't know whether you'll forgive me or not but I am moving to Procellia. I ask if I can take refuge in your castle. I will only be there for a while, just until tensions settle down and my country would be willing to give me a fair trial. I don't want to die but if they catch me they'll shoot me on the spot. Please consider letting me stay with you until I have a chance at life. I deeply regret what I've done, and I understand if you turn me away, but please, I need your help.

Sincerely, Sasaufe Ex-High Councillor of Kauzka.

Prime Minister Sul smiled a cocky grin as he set the papers in front of the Dras. He had finally discovered a weakness to use against the monarch, and was happily exploiting it.

Dras Ishay, was a true bleeding heart. He never understood why the great King of Demons had chosen the softhearted Lord from a small city in the north to rule the country, but that was beside the point right now.

"You're asking an awful lot Sul" The Procellian ruler said in a voice of submission

"So are you, your majesty" he said with mock respect

The thick stack of papers before him was the cost of his friend's life, and the lives of her converts. A ban on new trade agreements, raised tariffs on remaining imports and a ban on foreign tourism among a laundry list of repeals. With one signature he would once again seal off his kingdom, and so long as he lived only Kauzka Demonists and Sasaufe would be allowed to enter the country. The former only as refugees who would be unceremoniously forced into the clockwork economy of Procellia.

"You're scum for this" he said as he signed the papers, and stamped them with his crest

-----------

Sasaufe,

You're welcome in my castle as always. But as soon as you step foot in Procellia, you'll be banned from leaving. You've been summoned to be tried for conspiracy to murder.

Your friend,

Dras Ishay

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Sasaufe looked at Heesish as they read the letter. 'It's not like we have a choice' Heesish said.
'Yeah, I suppose we don't' Sasaufe replied 'we need to bring money and personal belongings'

Sasaufe and Heesish, along with thousands of demonists who were being hunted by the mobs, flee to Procellia. Sasaufe lands at the same airport as the one she had landed at for the meeting.

Sasaufe is no longer leader of Kauzka both her and Heesish can only be interacted with by Procellia as they have no part in the story to come.

"Are you OK my friend?" The Dras asked with concern in his face, as she made her way onto the tarmac

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

'Just a little tired and a severe headache and a fever, but other than that I'm great' she said, half joking half deadly serious.
'I don't believe we've met' Heesish said to the Dras 'I'm Heesish, ex-Coucillor of Siotos and ex-Manager of Foreign Affairs'