Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Sasaufe's dispair, the corrupting of Kauzka

"Well considering the circumstances I guess that isn't to bad." He said to Sasaufe

Bowing politely he said "No we haven't met. I am Dras Ishay, the monarch of the Procellian Empire"

Gesturing at the car he suggested they wait until they were at the castle before talking more about the complexities

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Sasaufe and Heesish both entered the car, Heesish admiring the architecture of the foreign land, much like Sasaufe had done at their first meeting. He asked about several of the buildings and features that they pasted, with Sasaufe answering him mostly but occasionally turning to the Dras for an answer. Once they reached the castle Heesish hurried to open the door for Sasaufe, which caused her to roll her eyes at him.

Sasaufe was talking to herself, or rather it appeared that way. She and the 'Steward' where having a discussion about the situation in Kauzka. 'I'm rooting for those 'equalists' they sound like an interesting bunch' the Steward said.
'Hmm yeah I'd go for them too, although Keemu's defeat of the Solteks was a decisive move and should be taken into account' Sasaufe replied. The door then opened and Heesish walked in, looking tired and stressed. 'Looks a bit tired, you should say something, cheer him up' the Steward said 'I would but I don't exist'.
Sasaufe patted the spot next to her 'come sit, I made some noodles, one of the Dras's cooks was nice enough to show me how to make one of they're dishes that your so fond of' she got up and brought both of they're dinners, setting them on the table in front of her 'how was work?'.
'Work was, tiring, helping the Dras with his legal documents is a very repetitive thing to do' Heesish replied 'I heard you taking to the Steward, what were you talking about?'
'Just political problems, such as our home country getting bombed and attacked by foreigners' the Steward said.
'Just some political stuff, you know the anarchy in Kauzka at the moment' Sasaufe said, ignoring the Steward 'tell me what you think of the noodles'. Heesish took a spoonful of the noodles and his body rested as the warm soup heated him up. 'It's good' he said in between mouthfuls 'your a good cook, you ever thought of doing that instead of law?'
'I did but I felt that I would earn more as a lawyer or something to do with law, instead of being a chef and had already studied law before I had second thoughts so I just carried on with what I was already doing' Sasaufe replied. She then turned on the T.V to watch the news and they settled down for the next couple of hours.

(It should be noted that Procellia has left the region.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(What why?)

R.I.P Procellia