Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Poll: The Valenborn Confederacy or the Velbria Federation?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Confederacy of Valenborn
100.00%
2 100.00%
The Federation of Velbria
0%
0 0%
Both be Independant Nations
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Velbria-Valen Civil War!

*this thread will be under the management and maintenance of updates by the Confederate President Valen, and the Federation President Trevor. Everything within this thread contains information either directly stated by either opposing presidents or quotes siting information within the debate.*

After the declaration of independence from the former Empire, the nation of the Velbrian Republic lasted for fifty solid years, once acts and laws were passed, and constant police oppression and social policies, the leader of the "Opposition Party" lead an uprising, this new leader, Confederate President Valen, starts a violent campaign of a new nation, under his control. After years of constant death from bombing and war, the republic divides into two governmental bodies. The Federation of Velbria, and the Confederacy of Valenborn. The region of Selene will choose be divided by supporting bodies over the two governments, whomever gets more support, will then reunite the nation under the winner's ideology.

The Newly formed Confederacy of Valenborn, or the Old Republic of the Velbria Federation?

*This thread will then freely edited and used as a role play thread.

Greetings Selene, I have something better to say!

I lead my people to a civil war because the Federation spied on their citizens with cameras, suspension, and pathetic laws. Do you need a controlling dictatorship running around, making himself look good, when he is not? I believe in absolute freedom, which is the Federation's excuse as an anarchy! The people had a choice, to die to have a better nation, those who support the Federation may have died by the millions, but at least there are a million less controlling Federalists who spy and blame you for your craving for FREEDOM! Why follow a leader who can't even keep a nation together, than a new nation, much better, and more free than the old, dirty, and dusty halls of capital buildings falling apart from the powerful war that I BROUGHT!

VOTE FOR A NEW VELBRIA REPUBLIC, VOTE FOR THE NEW ORDER, VOTE FOR THE VALENBORN REPUBLIC, A BETTER NATION!

Confederate President.

This is my speech.

Valenborn is an anarchy-rich nation, filled with no order and too much freedom, yes we share some agreements on which things should be legal or not, but the people of his country live in fear, as it says in his country's description, they declared an illegal war and killed many of my citizens. If the confederates really wanted independence from my Federation, they could've acted in it peacefully, and less bloodshed. Valenborn is a land of savages and anarchy, do you, the nations of Selene, really want self-destruction and constant refugees clogging the roads of your nations? Do you want lawless freedom make your region look bad? Vote for the Federation! Vote for the reunification of the Velbrian Republic! Our first President would not stand a confederate government body! He was a hero! And I am sure none of Selene's bordering nations need such chaos and anarchy, and fake civil rights or political freedom!

VOTE FOR THE REUNIFICATION OF THE VELBRIAN REPUBLIC!

Thank You,

President Trevor.

"the military is on a massive recruiting drive in advance of an invasion of Brasilistan, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, troop transports blacken the sky as the military commences Operation Desert Ocean, and nation-building is the new national pastime. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Valenborn's national animal is the Fiefer Hawk."

Wow, what a progressive crazy nation!

- President Trevor of the Velbrian Federation

The Imperial Greek Military States Navy was spotted at the coasts of Valenborne and they were boarding at the beaches of Valenborne with Guns,Bombs,Men and other weapons to aid the Valenborne Republic but another few ships were going north to a different destination

perhaps something more sinister was happening due to this war but it did not matter unless the Valenbornian Government wanted to know

the King Haralambos Tsambiras came with his troops and placed them at the boundary of the boarder between Valenborne and Velbria

he then said in the loud speaker to the Velbrian Federation who was gurading at the boarder

"I WILL GIVE YOU SOLDIERS ONE CHANCE TO GO HOME AND BE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND THIS WILL BE A PEACEFUL INVASION WITHOUT ANY BLOODSHED FROM BOTH OF OUR BLOOD TO YOUR BLOOD. OR YOU CAN BRING YOUR LEADER TO US AND YOUR LEADER, VALENBORNE'S LEADER AND I WILL DISCUSS HOW WE CAN MAKE BOTH OF YOUR NATIONS HAPPY WITHOUT CIVIL WAR. OR THE CONSEQUENCES WILL BE HARSH ON YOUR NATION.

the king put the loud speaker down and had his men at the ready to aid the Valenbornian troops at the boarders