Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Hail!

Hail and well met! I shall use the aforementioned introduction to get myself known.

History of roleplaying: What roleplays, if any, have you done before?
I've done freeform RPs and a couple years worth of D&D online and four of RPing in a d6 system. I relish the chance to roleplay as a nation.

Personal Information:
Name is Donald. That is ALL you will get, and my nation is Gergoire. I don't trust people, especially online.

Likes and Dislikes:
Likes - Evil (makes things more interesting), proper grammar, videogaming
Dislikes - People who abuse what they have earned, poor grammar, holier-than-thou people, being called Donald Duck.

What do you think of Selené?
No opinions just yet.

Hello hello hello!
Welcome welcome to Selene and our forums.

I'm Noveaux, Roleplay Councillor, regional "dad" and totally not totally the craziest person here. Nah kidding anywho if you ever have any questions feel free to shoot me a Telegram on Nation States, leave it on the Regional Message Board, Private Message me here, or join us all on the Regional IRC Channel (link below)! Of course in addition to asking me whatever, you can certainly ask pretty much anyone in our lovely region. Join an RP, start one even! Figure out where you on the map though so that we can all know where this nation of yours is.

If you need any and I do mean ANY assistance as a nation, roleplayer or in this region don't hesitate to ask. Three or four people will probably end up answering or at least trying to answer you question. We're eager to see what kind of nation you are and the involvement you'll have in this region!

Link to the Regional IRC ----> https://www.irccloud.com/#!/ircs://irc.e.../%23selene

Oh, Justinian is the region's dad.

D&D online?
If you still do that, can I try it with you?
Doesn't matter if you meant real DnD, or the Turbine version. I can never find any reliable people to play with.