Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Taberna

Wink 

Salve, Amicus! Tu es in taberna! 
[Image: 5738093998_66cda40b4e.jpg]
Welcome to the Taberna! A place where you can shitpost to your heart's content! We serve drinks 23 hours a day to anyone who isn't a Parthian! Enjoy our authentic Roman recipes ranging from the plebeian gruel to the finest patrician stuffed peacock! We accept payment only in the form of memes, though Cambridge Latin Course memes will get you something extra![Image: wink.png]
Any and all threadjacking should be immediately directed here once the mods tell you to stop, because god knows we could use the business. And if you should have any complaints about the atmosphere or conduct of this bar, just start your own! 

WARNING: TOO MANY BARS COULD LEAD TO THEME BARS, AND GOD KNOWS YOU DON'T WANT THAT

I'll take a turducken, and here's my payment

(10-06-2016, 05:58 PM)Kitty Cat Paradise Wrote: I'll take a turducken, and here's my payment

We only serve Roman foods round these here parts, barbarus Tongue
[Image: M4ZScZa.png]

Showtoday's meme
[Image: Martin+luther+king+jr+would+be+proud_3a21ae_6050367.jpg]

Taberna now playing the freshest beats. If you have a potato PC (like I do) and this is making Taberna too choppy for you, I'll change it to a link.

(10-06-2016, 05:58 PM)Kitty Cat Paradise Wrote: I'll take a turducken, and here's my payment

Lol that's funny. is that your cat?