Region of Selene

Full Version: [GIS] Fornoire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: WF4nfDK.png]
Global Information Survey
Empire of Fornoire
Nation in Selene: Naxos Island | Plot Code: V.17

I, Fornoire, hereby certify in my capacity as representative of the Empire of Fornoire that the following information submitted for the Global Information Survey is true to the best of my knowledge and faithfully reflects the current situation of Fornoire. I further confirm that I have full authority to engage with the the Stellar Council and will correct any information found to be missing or inaccurate.

A. Overview

• Full Country Name: Empire of Fornoire

• Short Country Name : Fornoire

• Date of Foundation: 18/04/2001

• Internet Top Level Domain: fr

• Capital City: Catherine

• Largest City: Catherine

• Demonym: Fornirian

B. Government

• Head of State: Emperor Alexanderus III

• Head of Government: Prime Minister Sanuvun Petage

• System of Government: Constitutional Monarchy

• Power Structure: Unitary (with devolution)

• Legislature: Imperial Congress (Imperial House of Lords, Imperial Senate, Imperial House of Representatives)

• Highest Court: Imperial and Royal High Court of the Empire of Fornoire

• Voting: Voluntary

• Minimum Voting Age: 18

C. People and Society

• Population: 202,456,536

• Life Expectancy: 78

• Literacy Rate: 99.01%

• Direction of Traffic: Left

• Capital Punishment: Legal and used

• Abortion: Legal (for any reason)

• Marriage Equality: Legal

• Healthcare System: Single-payer with non-profit private options

• Religion: Irreligious (38%), Valianity (30%), Kareguism (18%), Firineire (10%), Monotism (3%), Other (1%)

• Languages Spoken: Fornirian, Solunanese, Hokuto, Meridian, Ardinatan, Others (TBD)

• Most Populated Cities: Catherine, Edwardtown, Florenzei

• Demographic Composition: Human (99.5%), Caedri (0.45%), Lysean (0.05%)

D. Economy

• Gross Domestic Product: 25 trillion

• Currency: Koruna

• Inflation Rate: 1.67%

• Unemployment Rate: 6.10%

• Poverty Rate: 12.01%

• Industries: High Tech Products, Mining, Manufacturing, Services and Retail, Agriculture

E. Military

• Military Expenditure: 2%

• Military Service: Voluntary (with mandatory registration)

• Active Personnel: 0.85%

• Reserve Personnel: 3.85%

• Service Branches: Imperial Land Force, Imperial Maritime Force, Imperial Air Force, Imperial Space Force

F. Space

• Colonisation Policy: Mixed

• Fleet Policy: Mixed

• Space Expenditure: 3.91%
A. Overview
-No issues

B. Government
-No issues

C. People and Society
- Population - It's been decided that it would be preferred that your population density be brought down to match the US so roughly 40 people per km2. That would give you a population around 200,000,000.

-Language - Greek will not be present on Vesta or in Humanity as it is apart of the Lysean languages, this will need to be removed from your languages. The exception would be if a large (5% or more) demographic of Lyseans were present in your nation. However as it stands this nation is not one that would generally have attracted that many.

-Demographic actually needs to be determined how many are Lysean and how many are Caedri as that's important.

D. Economy
-No issues

E. Military
-No issues

F. Space
-No issues
Population changed to 218 million, removed Greek, specified the alien demographics
A. Overview
-No issues

B. Government
-No issues

C. People and Society
- Population - You're sitting at 45 per km2. May seem small but that could and is millions off. Correct this to reflect my previous suggestion please. While I said roughly, I was assuming you'd take that as one or two more max so I'll just say 40 per km2 is your limit.

-Demographic - Would recommend changing Caedri and Lysean numbers as the Lyseans are more prone towards hierarchies and you're more of a democracy.

D. Economy

Industries - While there is nothing wrong in this section it would be suggested to consider that these 5 Industries make up the overwhelming majority of your nation's economic base. As such any other industries (which would naturally exist) won't make up a sizable impact or have significant influence on your economy as a whole.

E. Military
-No issues

F. Space
-No issues
202 million, changed some industries, lowered the poverty rate by 3%
Barring any other Admin dissenting, I accept this GIS.
I concur.
I support the application, so long as the TBD under Languages is either removed or replaced with additional information.