Region of Selene

Full Version: Silver Light Ball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Information for the Silver Light Ball

Rules
- Only nations that have contacted me (Noveaux) through Telegram on NS, PM on here or on the IRC are going to be allowed to post in the IC thread for the Silver Light Ball. This is a major rule and nations that post in there without permission will have their posts deleted at my request. This is because it means your nation was not invited to the event and as such you wouldn't be there. 

-Nations are invited on the basis of established relations coupled with neutral or better relations. Established relations with Noveaux for this circumstance means that we have traded Ambassadors and maintain Embassies in one another's nations. Please don't assume that this has occurred if you are not listed in my foreign policy thread on iiwiki. I'm more than willing to talk about this and retroactively have this added to my own national cannon so that you can attend, hence why nations should be contacting me if they aren't sure about this. 

-Please keep post to long than 2 sentences. This is to help with dialogue and progression of events. 

-If you have questions about protocol, what your people are expected to do and how they are expected to greet some of the notable Novean figures present then please TG or PM me! Assuming things leads to diplomatic insults and such. Due to this being IC and considered cannon that means that if you accidentally insult say my Chancellor that could lead to a diplomatic souring of relations so please keep that in mind! 

Non-Invited
This is by no means personal! It would be unrealistic for your nations to be in attendance based on the state of our diplomatic relations, lack thereof. Your nations were simply not invited, this shouldn't really be considered and insult to your nations or leaders but simply that we aren't on good enough ties for you to attend such a high profile civilian event in Noveaux.

The IC will be linked here and will be up tomorrow.
Additional Information

-Saint Claire du Velle does not have an airport. You will fly into Balen International and then proceed to Saint Mere by train then from there the rest of a two hour journey will be by car. 

-Saint Claire du Velle is in the southern portion of the Mitan Realm in Noveaux. This realm suffered insignificant damage from the earthquake and was not affected at all by the tsunami. 

-The guests are Noveaux's elite. The Royals from the realms, the Imperial Family, the Patricians and the High Nobles. There are famous artists, musicians and other cultural icons there as well as many from Noveaux's world renowned film and actors guild.