Region of Selene

Full Version: The New Stelle Meeting (OOC)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
did i screw up the roleplay?

because i have noticed the inactivity in the New Stelle Meeting
No no, it wasn't your fault at all.
We were waiting for someone to arrive, but he was busy, so we're going to continue the meeting, don't worry.
Yeah 100% not ur fault Greece. Ur doing great
I say if Sach'aqa and RE don't show up by tomorrow we move forward without them.
oh ok sorry i just thought it had something to do with my post

oh well
Well, looks like no one else is showing up. Let's start this thing!
Guys are you busy, or can we keep up more activity on the meeting?
Hi, this meeting thing is taking a really long time and is holding up important NA business, so i figured i would just post with my ideas for the NA charter. Post here with any changes you would like.

Military:
Everything i said in that one post, except the peacekeepers would only serve alliance members.

Economics:
creates the South Theodosia Free Trade Association (STFTA). This would be a free trade agreement that is optional for NA members to join. The Drewish Empire would join this. Plus, all members would receive fleet basing rights at the following cities: New Stelle, Kingsport, Imperium City, Sparta, Delphi, and Diaond. All new members would have to nominate two of their cities to give fleet basing rights.

New Members:
New members can be admitted into the NA if two thirds of alliance members agree to it.

International Politics:
All members agree to unanimously abhorring communism. Democracies are another matter. The reason Wellman is soft on democracy is because he does not believe the NA currently has the military capability to take on both the communists and democracies at the same time. So he is against democracies that have actively interfered with the NA (Such as Fornoire) who are described as Imperialist Democracies. Neutral democracies such as Noveaux and the PA would not be abhorred under this agreement. All members also agree to abhor selene.

Alliance details:
Allied capital: should be based in the largest nation in the NA, the Sol Federation. Would preferably be based at New Stelle.
Anybody? Guys I'm not sure if you're busy or what but let's try to get this done.
Send a Telegram or Private Message to the members.
Pages: 1 2 3