Region of Selene

Full Version: Introduce Yourself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I, being the most upstanding, reliable, definitely didn't just almost leave citizen of Selene, have decided to make an Introduce Yourself Page.
Here are some ideas of what you could say.
History of roleplaying: What roleplays, if any, have you done before?
Personal Information: I want name, age, address and phone number at the very minimum. Jk don't post any personal info at all.
Likes and Dislikes: I think this explains it's self.

And last but not least, an opinion!
What do you think of Selene/do you like and enjoy being part of the Roleplay and Region.
I don't have anything to add to the list yet, so I'll just go with what you're starting with:

Nothing like this before. I am a DnD player, if that counts, and would be very interested if anyone wants to try some online DnD. Objective/Quest based RP is easier on me since I know where it's supposed to go and I can think of ideas for how to succeed, rather than just be there.

Personal Information:
Name - Jacqueline/Jackie. I'd rather go by that by that but recognize that it's confusing to not go by my nation's name, so Aethelia will do, but I thought I'd put this out there.
I will skip the rest, because I've had to deal with stalkers and other terrifying people before and don't need that again right now.

Likes and Dislikes:
Like - Fairness, singing, learning, colorful things, the moon, secrets (but not lies), complexity, puzzles, puppies, amber, hiding, humming, lists
Dislike - Bullies, cheaters, bright places, formalities, yelling, talking, fire, authority, crowds, being called "Red", hearing my name mispronounced, myself, sentences

What do you think of Selene/do you like and enjoy being part of the Roleplay and Region?
The amount of roleplay is interesting. And somewhat intimidating. I don't think I can match these really long posts even though I like what I'm reading. Still have to get used to roleplaying a nation though instead of a single character.
Hail and well met! I shall use the aforementioned introduction to get myself known.

I've done freeform RPs and a couple years worth of D&D online and four of RPing in a d6 system. I relish the chance to roleplay as a nation.

Personal Information:
Name is Donald. That is ALL you will get, and my nation is Gergoire. I don't trust people, especially online.

Likes and Dislikes:
Likes - Evil (makes things more interesting), proper grammar, videogaming
Dislikes - People who abuse what they have earned, poor grammar, holier-than-thou people, being called Donald Duck.

What do you think of Selené?
No opinions just yet.
Erm... hi!

I've tried many times but I'm way too paranoid to RP properly...

Personal Info:
My internet name is Skie, and that is all you're gonna get.

What do you think of Selene:
Very barren. No one seems to ever be on.
(12-08-2016, 10:12 AM)Skiethemuse Wrote: [ -> ]Erm... hi!

I've tried many times but I'm way too paranoid to RP properly...

Personal Info:
My internet name is Skie, and that is all you're gonna get.

What do you think of Selene:
Very barren. No one seems to ever be on.

We have an IRC, in addition to the forums: https://www.irccloud.com/#!/ircs://irc.e.../%23selene

It is my hope and goal that you do not feel paranoid to RP here! Please let me know if I can do anything to help.