Region of Selene

Full Version: Who are you supporting/voting for the US Elections?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I too miss Bernie.
I live in a swing state, so given our less than ideal voting system, that rules out anybody but Trump or Clinton. I was going to describe instant runoff voting, but I see that's been done already.
Since I can't afford to move out of the country and enjoy watching the country burn down from afar, Trump is out. I guess I'll be voting for Clinton. Not terribly excited about it. I wanted to see a woman president in my lifetime, but I hoped it would be Elizabeth Warren instead. I suppose this will do. The alternative is so much worse.
(09-25-2016, 04:36 AM)Aethelia Wrote: [ -> ]I too miss Bernie.
I live in a swing state, so given our less than ideal voting system, that rules out anybody but Trump or Clinton. I was going to describe instant runoff voting, but I see that's been done already.
Since I can't afford to move out of the country and enjoy watching the country burn down from afar, Trump is out. I guess I'll be voting for Clinton. Not terribly excited about it. I wanted to see a woman president in my lifetime, but I hoped it would be Elizabeth Warren instead. I suppose this will do. The alternative is so much worse.

I live in Texas, and I'm not old enough to vote yet either, but otherwise, you've basically stated my mind.

ShowMake America Great Again hat
[Image: 81a729b724ccc964368150dec197bbf2.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(09-25-2016, 04:36 AM)Aethelia Wrote: [ -> ]I too miss Bernie.

I live in California, which is guaranteed to go to Clinton. I'm going to vote Jill Stein, but I would do the same as you if I lived in a swing state.
If I could vote, I would be in a bit of a pickle. Third Parties are a wasted vote, I would rather shoot myself than vote for Hillary, abstention feels wrong, and if I voted for Trump my peers would despise me. Luckily I don't have to make that decision so yippee!
Pages: 1 2