Region of Selene

Full Version: The Federated Kingdom of Akarus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I always like to have an OOC for things. Feel free to comment or ask questions here, I'll try to edit in something fancier when I have the time.
Retconning a couple of political titles: (with some various usage rules)
  • The King/Queen is now Keizer/Keizerin for continuity purposes with the Akarusian Empire. (A translation of Emperor is acceptable in certain contexts, but the monarch should not be called any version of King unless in reference to any titles he holds)
  • The Prime Minister is now Premier. (The two can be used somewhat interchangeably, but in formal contexts Premier should be used.)
  • The Governor-Generals and Lieutenant-Governors are now formally known by their "localized" translations of Gouverneur-Algemeen and Luitenant-Gouverneur. (In most contexts any translation, including the English one is acceptable to use.)
I also have a very long full title for the monarch bring worked on but the new "short" title for him is "His Majesty Keizer Charles IV, by the Grace of God, Emperor of Akarus and the Kapels, King of Andler, etc." (I've spent way too long researching the titles of European monarchs  Tongue ).
Added my history section with details on the foundation of the Kingdom of Andler and its expansion into the Akarusian Empire.

Edit: I've also updated the Imperial map to contain a number of minor cities across Akarus
You're making everyone here look so lazy in comparison. Tongue
These maps are really nice, Tek. Inspiring stuff.
Added the second chapter of Akarusian history, detailing the so called "Medieval Fragmentation" of the Empire and the grand "War of the Rijks" at the end of the 13th Century.
[Image: V8W5KZUR]

Still working out some details, but a sneak peak at the timeline of Akarusian Emperors from its creation by Frederik/Frederick the Great until the rise of the van Hertain dynasty under Kristof/Christopher I.