Region of Selene

Full Version: Comings and Goings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Gonna see dracula on stage tomorrow. Should be nice, I remember liking it the last time I saw it a few years back.
I've been swamped with work and midterms this week, so I may have been a bit absent in the past few days. Things should be back to normal for now. Smile
Aaaaagh....fever.....

It does not want to go away, even if I drink many pills...
I got rear ended at the end of a highway exit today. Then the person ran when they found out I was calling the police .-.

Welp. Got their license plate number and a police report for sure now.
(11-08-2016, 11:11 AM)Qastari Wrote: [ -> ]I got rear ended at the end of a highway exit today. Then the person ran when they found out I was calling the police .-.

I hope your car isn't ruined!
(11-08-2016, 11:23 AM)Constantine Lambros Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2016, 11:11 AM)Qastari Wrote: [ -> ]I got rear ended at the end of a highway exit today. Then the person ran when they found out I was calling the police .-.

I hope your car isn't ruined!

If it was I have full coverage so, eh. Nah it seems fine though, but thanks Smile
I keep wondering if my current job is something I want to do on the long term, particularly since it's such a classic desk job, whereas I want to do something more active that makes me feel like I'm making a difference, but I don't know what.

And...that sounds like such a millennial thing to say. Tongue
My dog is gone...
(Just going to assume you know what I mean. I don't like saying it.)
I am so truly sorry. I know there is nothing we can do, but please know that we share that grief, and that you can count on us for support.
Its fine. I'll be alright.
Pages: 1 2 3 4