Region of Selene

Full Version: Comings and Goings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(09-27-2016, 05:18 AM)Fornoire Wrote: [ -> ]Wai

?
Puede ser que no sepa algunas palabras, o que las use de acuerdo como yo las use en mi dialecto, pero significa otro término en otro dialecto.
Hi, yes, sorry.

This is just a reminder that this thread is for, well, news of our users. If you'd like a Spanish thread, you're free to create one yourself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(09-27-2016, 02:43 PM)Fornoire Wrote: [ -> ]Puede ser que no sepa algunas palabras, o que las use de acuerdo como yo las use en mi dialecto, pero significa otro término en otro dialecto.

Oh well I tried.
(09-28-2016, 10:25 PM)Kitty Cat Paradise Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2016, 02:43 PM)Fornoire Wrote: [ -> ]Puede ser que no sepa algunas palabras, o que las use de acuerdo como yo las use en mi dialecto, pero significa otro término en otro dialecto.

Oh well I tried.

Never try something on someone in their comfort zone.

This is a bit early, but next year, I'm going on a cruise to Alaska.

That sounds so cool! I would love to do that sometime in the future.
I found out there's all these universities emailing me and I don't know what to do why does this have to happen I'm barely a Junior in High School why is this happening to me?????!!!!!
(10-02-2016, 09:40 AM)Michael Rhangabe Wrote: [ -> ]I found out there's all these universities emailing me and I don't know what to do why does this have to happen I'm barely a Junior in High School why is this happening to me?????!!!!!

Did you take an AP class last year and register with the College Board? If so, you probably ticked the box that said "Let universities email me about offers", and thus, university emails.

(10-02-2016, 10:02 AM)Constantine Lambros Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2016, 09:40 AM)Michael Rhangabe Wrote: [ -> ]I found out there's all these universities emailing me and I don't know what to do why does this have to happen I'm barely a Junior in High School why is this happening to me?????!!!!!

Did you take an AP class last year and register with the College Board? If so, you probably ticked the box that said "Let universities email me about offers", and thus, university emails.  

Oh, that makes sense I guess.
I get plenty of them as well.

I'm also a junior as well.

Pages: 1 2 3 4