Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

World Of War Years 2017-2027 OOC

Yes it is in the rules, any info gained OOC can't be used IC

Because Ishay is going to slip you something, and I just wanted to be sure that it would stay secret.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

i really wanted to not attack Seniar but he made the wrong choice

also i have done my order but how is it going to work on who side wins and who loses because i have sent my army and navy to attack Seniar's city

(08-26-2016, 08:10 PM)Firefly54 Wrote: i really wanted to not attack Seniar but he made the wrong choice

also i have done my order but how is it going to work on who side wins and who loses because i have sent my army and navy to attack Seniar's city

No, you did not need to attack Senair. He hasn't even asked or involved himself in the roleplay. Also, in the end of the war, no one is going to win.

How many are attacking Selen and which are air units and ground units?

(08-26-2016, 08:24 PM)Kitty Cat Paradise Wrote: How many are attacking Selen and which are air units and ground units?

Dude, we can't just suddenly have Senair being attacked. He hasn't even involved himself in the roleplay. Did any of you ask for his permission? It just seems rude to do this.

Actually yeah I agree, Greece has just suddenly attacked a nation and is planning to attack another one as well, I am going to allow it this once but we won't commence the war until he comes back alright

right then so do we scrap that whole incident

no we will do the battle when Seniar comes back.

so we just play the waiting game